Missing tokens eth

Hi
I have made a transaction and I have a confirmation link from the transfering exchange that the transaction has been successfully completed but the amount of Ethereum has not arrived in my account. Please explain how to follow up on this matter.

Hello @hhadizahedi

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, then attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, copy and paste it here in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

1 Like

Hi
App version android 5.9

My Ethereum wallet address

0x3d8eDc43b499bA15b40A01e21f24F79add01E047

Transaction hash

0xbf52553cc09769e20ba8b311a0329208247cd5fbc4283fff0756b058da293068

@hhadizahedi You need to update your Trust app.
Also this transaction hash you sent doesn’t bring up any transactions.

Why are U not replying to me since. I’ve dropped messages but there’s no response yet.

@Pyper33 What messages are you referring to ?

I sent BNB from my trust wallet to my bybit wallet. But in the process of sending the BNB my Trust wallet is also showing me that I’m sending MATIC coin. And I did not receive the BNB coin yet

How can I chat U up using telegram? What is your number that I can use to get to you on telegram

@Pyper33 That’s an impersonator, I would never request contacts elsewhere.
Also do you have a transaction hash for your transaction.

My transaction history is not showing the transaction when I sent out BNB

Yes I have a transaction hash for the transaction 0xa14b4fb2405ec087f0f637d9feea5f9a95ff7daeeb0c7350e267845dd7a6da07 that is the first transaction hash when I receive the coin in my Trust wallet. But the transaction is not showing me the one I sent out

@Pyper33 But this address you sent to is a contract address

please, help me i have send tokens to wrong address which is not mine. how to recover?

@teomeo Trust wallet has no way to recover or reverse transactions, you need to check if the address you sent to is an address you know so you can recover your tokens yourself.