Missing tokens/funds

Why can’t I get my safemoon wallet onto the list of coins on the import section of my trustwallet app?.I have done all the right procedure so far…I have 2 safemoon wallets.one in my multi wallet and another on my list of wallets…but I need to have one in the list of where I import my lost coins.please help

Hello, try the following :-

1 Update your app

2 Reimport your wallet

3 Use VPN

If problem persists

1 Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2 Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

3 Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste and attach a screenshot as well

Still can’t get safemoon on import.my adres is 0xa00bF2e5eed8ED81B79a1559205833F35c0f0d68
The version of my app is 1.28.2

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

Screenshots of the wallet (including errors, if any)

1 Like

I have been messaging you for a week now.ill start again…I transferred some safemoon too bnb address in my trust wallet by mistake a few weeks ago.i have since learned from your good self how to recover the private address on the bip32 derivation path.but since it is safemoon tokens there is nowhere to transfer them back to on the import list on my trust wallet app…I have tried smart chain but it isn’t bnb I’m trying to recover it’s safemoon.why is there not a safemoon option on the import list of tokens?that is all I need to no?I have two separate safemoon address.one that I manually put in and one on my multi wallet.why is this so hard to solve?

Can I have some assistance please.i would be grateful for any help at all

You already swapped your safemoon tokens to BNB : https://bscscan.com/tx/0x2e7abd309f328e12495890b8fe3f8877a234b2737bfafc8106647945eab3bdf1

1 Like

That’s not the right transaction…I’m sure it was on the 18th of April around 11am… could you please try and find that one…I am very grateful for your patience with me

Where did that transaction go?if I used pancake swap then it never arrived in my wallet?

Did you have a look at the other transaction information for me? The 18th of April at around 11am

Alan can you have a look into this matter please…I have sent the dates and time I sent my safemoon tokens to bnb