Missing Tokens in my wallet

i almost lost 2500 scientia token from trust wallet. god knows where it is gone. trust wallet is a big scam never trust them.

Hey @Pankajdpr , @KrishMurmu
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hi,
Transfer Shiba from Binanca to Trust wallet but I haven’t received it yet.

Thanks

@KrishMurmu
There is no problem with the app.
This token has an elastic supply.
Elastic supply tokens have a changing circulating supply.
The idea is that instead of price volatility, what changes is the token supply through events called rebases.
Simple explanation. Price goes up, less tokens. Price goes down, more tokens.
I suggest you read and understand the tokenomics of any project before investing.

1 Like

@sarbgill13

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

1 Like

Please look into attached picture and do need full and let me know what I need to do next …?

Please help me out. All my tokens are missing from last night. I don’t know what else to do.![

@JennyMillan @Alan47 I sent Bondly to my trust wallet but it’s not showing up in my account even tho on etherscan the transaction is complete can you please resolve this issue please. Screenshots are below

A post was split to a new topic: My funds went missing

Same happens to me lost my BNB and ETH even though I haven’t done any known transection and I have start using trust wallet not from very long and this look like it is not trustworthy platform

@Pankajdpr
Your ETH was sent out
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x75b904a1170d45bdc64723350fce26bf135c329c796b1aea363166ee36c22f7f
Do you recognise this transaction?

Hey @Shubhivighne4 , @Andy76

Hey Jenny please see below screenshots

@Andy76
Your tokens are in your wallet and you only need to add it manually as a custom token using these details
Network: Ethereum
Contract: 0x91dfbee3965baaee32784c2d546b7a0c62f268c9
Decimals: 18

Perfect thank you Jenny was having a heart attack really appreciate your help!