Missing tokens in the wallet

Hi,
I have sent you guys many emails, i tried to contact you in every possible way and i hope we can talk through here…
In my trust wallet i had some small amounts of bnb and other lil coins, also had a farming with definix, finix/busd and its all gone…
The only good thing is all the addresses are saved in the wallet transactions so you guys might be able to help me.
Looking forward to hear from you asap!
Thanks.

3 Likes

To better assist, can you provide us the following information:

Trust Wallet app version

Crypto address

Transaction ID (if you have any)

Details about your issue

Screenshots of the wallet (errors, if any

1 Like

Me also all my funds were lost when trust wallet asked me to clear my history so I can log back in. I can’t open my wallet coz it keeps popping out. I tried to cancel the msg that is popoping out but it keeps on popping, so I had no choice but to clear the history. I thought it was nothing serious but it caused me to lose all my funds in my wallet.

@ Alan47 Sir I already sent you all the Information you asked for, few days ago, i sent all these information. To the trust wallet support team also twice, please ccheck if you didn’t receive I will send again, I am requesting and requesting like so many other guys, can you help please. I know you are making an effort, but please we cannot help ourselves, you guys can do it for us .

Hi I was sent some amount of Bitcoin from a Bitcoin atm to my trust wallet about 15hrs ago and I am yet to receive it yet. I have the receipt from the Bitcoin atm