Missing Tron (TRX)

I lost money, no one listens to me, no one can fix the problem for me, trx that I loaded into the bag. The 1055trx is gone, I can’t do anything, you guys are cheating.
Loaded the bag and the money was gone, where can I complain about justice? You guys are cheating, I’m sorry.
Here’s the bag, I can check it.
TVZ7Cu6YTG6a9BGyGq7J8aoghPcrMEkfmf

3 Likes

I believe you sent the trx to another address

Or can you explain more on what activity you did

1 Like

Can you please explain in details what did you do prior to losing your funds? So our community members can help you with your problem. Giving problem without any details can make it difficult to comprehend for some of the members who might have known the solutions to your problem. Thanks

1 Like

Sorry to hear about your recent experience. Your recovery phrase is likely compromised as you have mentioned that you got an unauthorized transaction. Please always take care of your recovery phrase as that is the key to your wallet. Learn more here: My Recovery Phrase Has Been Exposed!

1 Like

Sawaatdee @Anumadggg777

You have not lost your funds but have transferred them to another wallet. This is the transaction which was sent out from your wallet.

Out Transaction for Trx

Check all transfer transactions from your wallet here

2 Likes

So what can I do with this? Who will solve the problem for me?

Did you put ur mnemonic phase to any site or did u to perform any transaction because the transaction was done few days ago

I never transferred to anyone, never pressed to transfer to anyone, but it transferred myself, I don’t understand. I can’t claim anything.

แล้วผมจะทำอย่างไรตอนนี้ผมควรทำไงดี

บอกขั้นตอนมาเลยผมต้องการให้คุณแก้ไข

ช่วยผมด้วยนั้นคือเงินก้อนสุดท้ายของผม

ตอนแรกผมก็คิดว่ามันเป็นโครงการที่ดีผมเลยซื้อเหรียญนี้เพื่อถือครองยิ่งมีเงินในกระเป๋ามากเท่าไหร่ยิ่งได้โบนัสมากขึ้นแต่แล้วมันก็หายไป

‘‘You cant claim’’… Did you stake to earn a reward

ไม่ฉันซื้อเหรียญมา1055เพื่อใส่กระเป๋าเท่านั้น

If it wasn’t you, as stated above by @iamdeadlyz, it seems that your wallet has been compromised. Because if you did not authorise this transaction, someone else with access to your wallet did.

Please DO NOT use this wallet anymore as it has been compromised and for future transactions please be cautious of sharing entering your Mnemonic/seed phrase.

Unfortunately, no one can recover your funds. :worried:

1 Like

สรุปผมไม่สามารถเรียกร้องอะไรได้แล้วใช่ไหม

น่าเสียดายที่ไม่มีที่รัก โปรดระวังคีย์ส่วนตัวของคุณในครั้งต่อไป อย่าดาวน์โหลด TrustWallet จากที่ใดก็ได้ยกเว้นจาก

Unfortunately no dear. Please be careful with your private keys next time. Do not download TrustWallet from anywhere except from www.trustwallet.com

เสียใจที่ได้ยินสิ่งนี้ แต่กระเป๋าเงินของคุณถูกบุกรุก … โอนเงินอื่น ๆ ที่คุณมีอยู่และลบกระเป๋าเงิน

หวังว่าใครก็ตาม ที่ดูโพสนี้ก่อนที่เน็ตจะโหมด ผมไม่อยากทำแบบนี้เลย แต่มันจะเป็นความกรุณามาก ช่วยบริจาคเงินให้ผมเดินทางกลับบ้านทีผมไม่สามารถเรียกร้องอะไรได้อีกแล้วสำหรับววงการนี้ ถ้าใครจะเมตตา ส่งเงินบริมาได้ที่ กระเป็า D8GAKiuzpmX24nm7B9AqU3nrYviQw3t8wyผมจะเดินทางกลับบ้าน