Missing WBNB in TrustWallet after PancakeSwap

Please help! I did swap my HODL tokens to WBNB via PancakeSwap and didn’t get any of them to my wallet back again but confirmation says that transaction is succeeded.

TrustWallet version: 6.73 (Android)
Transaction hash: 0x51d9ace0137d278529c1cfe228d2b2c3b8c1a7f8818cfe8bcb00cd17705553ed

6 Likes

@arkadiusz_zieba you swapped your HODL tokens to BNB no WBNB and you already received your BNB. You can see the transaction from here: https://bscscan.com/address/0x2314958fbddf26982351703a3b75e876c4f8820f#internaltx

1 Like

Thanks Alan for help! Indeed I can see my BNB balance is increased. But i found it misleading that confirmation of succeeded swap is placed in WBNB’s history, not BNB’s and it confused me.

Despite that, problem is solved. Thx

2 Likes

Hi Alan - I found this thread when I searched for lost wbnb after I swapped it on Pancakeswap. On Pancakeswap my balance of wbnb shows up, but when I try to swap it for the token I want, it sends me to my Trust Wallet which has zero wbnb. Can you help? I would be so appreciative!

1 Like

Hello @Tradersea ,

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)
  3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)
  4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.

2 Likes

Hi Tobi - I was able to unwrap my wbnb and received the full bnb amount back into my Trust Wallet. No funds were lost, thank goodness! I am doing more research on trading on Pancakeswap to see what went wrong.

Thanks so much for getting back to me, but the panic of having lost my funds was successfully resolved!

@Tradersea Okay thats great to know.
Stay SAFU and contact us if any other issue.

2 Likes

Hi-I have Multi Ai (MAI) token in trust wallet but I can’t swap to a Bnb or Usdt because the value is showing on pancakeswap is $ 10 where the value in trust wallet is above $ 1000 , could assist me with this issue?

hello @Stora there is a known scammer here who invites you on telegram, he steals the admins names dont share anything with him , don’t do it

please provide your address , so we can check everything and share some screenshot if you want.

TrustWallet version: 7.31.2 (Android)

Token address ( MAI ): 0x1591E923e0836a3949b59637FBE8959F000894B9

My trust wallet address: 0xf4322Ba1E3844b808989E6d2F24B68E439241b50