Missing xrp even tough the xrp website states I should of received it

I’m missing xrp even tough the xrp website states I should of received it … send it from uphold to my wallet … could u help me understand why I haven’t received my last 3 transactions? Thank you

Wallet address:

rf5Ch7R3s1ruS2WMyDEU8E3XcdeaPwXp5V

3 Likes

Hello @asechave To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Trust wallet version:
7.12(653)

(Images are not posting ?)

Transaction hash from xrpscan.com:

Trust wallet address for my xrp: (images are not posting )

Copy pasted my xrp address:

rf5Ch7R3s1ruS2WMyDEU8E3XcdeaPwXp5V

My general problem is that my wallet doesn’t show transactions that occur for my xrp from uphold on dates:
6/23/22 x 2 transactions
7/3/22
7/4/22
7/7/22
7/8/22

According to xrpscan.con my balance is correct for the wallet but my transactions are not posted on my wallet. It seems it accepts the transfer but doesn’t show the transactions dates or balances that came in…. I need my Wallet to reflect all the transactions that have occurred with a proper date and balance and time stamp. If you could help me figure this out I would 100% appreciate it

Having same problem. My XRP purchase was successful. It was sent to the correct wallet address, but nothing appears in my trust wallet. Need help.

Hi Alan. I’m having the same issue. Would you be so kind as to help me also? Thanks.