Missing XRP?! Sent to smartlink address by mistake…

Sent XRP to my trust wallet and never received it. I now noticed I sent it to the Xrp chain link address Instead of the regular one as the desktop version only gave me 3 options and XRP token smartlink looked like the most viable option…
Is there any way to get this Xrp back or into the right wallet? Missing about 4,000Xrp.

1 Like

Hello @Willpatten
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)
  3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)
  4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.

1 Like

Update: I went into my history and found the Xrp I sent through the ethereum blockchain(ERC-20) and then clicked on the right drop-down menu ( add to meta mask) and this automatically addded a token called wxrp Ethereum (WXRP).
Easy as that problem solved there it was 4K Xrp back in my wallet.
Just need to work out how to unwrap it back to Xrp now…

3 Likes

Hello @Willpatten, you will need to convert the token to ETH COIN, then trade it for XRP. You can use trust wallet to trade WXRP TO ETH (cross chain swap) then use binance to trade ETH for XRP

3 Likes