Missing XYO ERC-20 after phone had to be factory reset

I hope you can help me… I’ve read through these forums and tried all the advice and have gotten nowhere…

A few days ago my phone froze and it required a full factory reset. After the reset I did a full restore. Upon checking on with my apps. I found that the 281 XYO coin I had in my wallet is missing. I have followed all the re-import, uninstall/reinstall, and add custom coin, etc.
I cannot figure out how to reclaim the coin into my wallet. I am fairly new to cryptocurrency, but i feel i’m catching on pretty good.

In all the posts regarding missing tokens, a few things were being asked for. I hope I have all that info attached here.

Please let me know if you need any further info
Thanks on advance for any help you can give me.

Jim Hallock
justjim1220

Hello @JustJim1220 Send your wallet address and transaction hash in plain text too (copy and paste here).

Wallet address:
0x84e0017EA2bE8857E3f31796A7Dd9B71bfc8573D

Tx Hash:
0xfa24e40d8984d7c271ce4bdf9362a1a45a6ea45b85555d8a6586cc4fde820679

Thanks!

@JustJim1220 this address is different from the one you sent above on screenshot. That means you are looking on wrong wallet.

It looks like i didnt save the pass phrase for the original wallet. So, i guess i have lost that 281 XYO tokens? Ot is there a way to transfer them to my new wallet?

I guess i dont understand how to get the right wallet imported.

I followed the. Instructions, and created the custom token as i did before the phone issue. And that is what i ended with.

How do i import the correct wallet?

@JustJim1220 If you didn’t save the original recovery phrase… then nothing can be done to recover your previous wallet. Read more: Lost Recovery Phrase or Private Key

1 Like