mistake sent token

Hi. I mistake!!! I sent from trust wallet, Shiba floki, to floki Inu in hit bit !! Please help me please help me :sob::sob::sob::sob:… thanks alot

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

6. Video recording of the issue (you can upload it via Google drive then share the viewing link here)

Transaction Hash:

0x77bb1e179fe52ebf4708b02fb93c1c3987e7478e762c737b914bda9076453c8d

1 Like

Hellogood evening how are you here I sent my funds on a bad address I pray you helped me

good evening how are you here I sent my funds on a bad address I pray you helped me

@Henrl
Hello if you sent funds to a wrong address, then you need to contact the owner of the receiving address as Trust wallet can not refund or recover sent funds.

Yardımcı olurmusunuz cüzdanımdaki shi tokenlerinin hepsini yanlışlıkla shirtum sözleşme adresine yollamışım. Geri iadesinin bir yolu yok mu ?