Mistaken address help

Ok. So how do I export the xrp address on trust wallet to another wallet? Xrp o

1 Like

Try the recovery phrase, or you can also export the private key if you understand how to do it safely.
https://community.trustwallet.com/t/how-to-recover-funds-sent-to-a-wrong-public-address/145/2

Please, I need help gentlemen and Ladies in this community when I downloaded trustwallet app. On my phone about a month ago I opened the app. and got a bitcoin wallet address which was used to bitvoins to the for one complete week as it’s been mined up till today it has yet arrive in the wallet.
Just this morning that I sign up for this community or the wallet.
Please how can I recover the fund?

Hi I need help urgently. I sent my Tether USDT to a wrong address and the transaction is successful ? Can anyone assist and provide assistance ? Greatly appreciate it.

Based on your explanation, you created a wallet and was mining BTC.
Are you not able to access the wallet anymore? Is that correct?

1 Like

No way to reverse the transaction, if you know the receiver then ask them for assistance.

I am still accessing the wallet but the btc is not in the wallet
The output spanned a period of 2wks from 20th March to 4th April 2020.
Please, can someone help with solution on how to track it?

What is the BTC address, that is one way we can check if there was actually transactions that came in?
Or if you have transaction IDs of the sent BTC that will also be helpful.

This is the btc wallet address:- bc1q3fxxuu73xxqzw96lka58f2mstdv3wm5v2tnd70

There is no transactions on this address:

It’s not from blockchain but from Genesis Cloud Mining

Помогите мне пожалуйста я первый раз пользуюсь кошельком и ошибся в2х буквах отправил прошу пожалуйста отправить с 0x1909256f412bcbae3c3468F8826b77909A1d2 отправить на 0x1909256f412bC5Ae3c3468F8826b77909A1d2A78 пожалуйста помогите[quote=“zachzwei, post:22, topic:3232, full:true”]
Try the recovery phrase, or you can also export the private key if you understand how to do it safely.
https://community.trustwallet.com/t/how-to-recover-funds-sent-to-a-wrong-public-address/145/2
[/quote]

ТЗ

I used a public explorer name Blockchair, this shows all transactions on the address.
Get back with Genesis and ask them about the transaction.
If they actually sent it, they can provide a transaction ID.

We cannot transfer funds as we do not hold any funds. We also do not have any control of any user wallets. If you sent it to the wrong address then the only ones who can send it back is the owner of the address.

Мы не можем переводить средства, поскольку у нас нет средств. Мы также не контролируем кошельки пользователей. Если вы отправили его по неправильному адресу, то единственный, кто может отправить его обратно, является владельцем адреса.

Hey man. Good day. Why is my yet referer showing not active? Meanwhile I have refered 2 people personally but the token is not showing on the page why?b

Please how do I export my xrp from trust wallet to XRP main net app? I created it by clicking the + icon in trust wallet can I export that?

What do you mean by export? Are you trying to send your XRP to an exchange?
To better assist, can you provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version
  2. Crypto address
  3. Transaction ID (if you have any)
  4. Details about your issue
  5. Screenshots of the wallet (errors, if any)

Good day, I sent eth from another wallet to my trust wallet and the transaction and fund did not appear in my wallet then I later discovered that the receiving address given by trust wallet doesn’t link to my wallet but another wallet

Are you saying that you have sent your ETH to an address that you do not have access to?
Or the address on your app just changed?

The only solution is to recover the correct wallet using the right recovery phrase.

Yes the app gave me an address I don’t have access to receive eth and i need to get the private key to access the wallet which I don’t have

1 Like