Mistakenly transferred ETC coins from Coinbase to my ETH wallet on Trust Wallet. How to recover it?

Hello iamdeadlyz. I desperately need your assistance. I mistakenly transferred ETC coins from Coinbase to my ETH wallet on Trust Wallet. I have no idea how to recover them. Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Hi @RajOfficial,

Please follow this guide:

Select ETH in the coin part. Scroll down to the list of derived addresses and get the private key in the first row.

After getting the private key, open the Trust Wallet app > settings > wallets > + button on the top right corner > i already have a wallet > Ethereum Classic > import the private key

2 Likes

Got it!!! Thank you so much!!! You have no idea how appreciative I am for your help. Is it okay if I send you some coins??

Cool! Glad to know you recovered it. Make sure you triple-check next time, cheers!

Hey thanks for your explanation I’m new in cryptos and I did the same. I sent ETC from coinbase to ETH on trust wallet, but I didn’t understand this part: (Select ETH in the coin part. Scroll down to the list of derived addresses and get the private key in the first row.) I’m supposed to do that first step on coinbase or trust wallet? Thanks

@Neoo, you have to follow the guide so you can access the site where you will retrieve your private key. The “Select ETH…” is a note for that tool.