Money not received in trust wallet

Hello ,

About 5 hours ago I issue a swap betwen ALU units and USDT on pancakeswap.com
Before the swap both ALU and USDT units from my trust wallet were visible on pancakeswap.
The ALU units were deducted from my trust wallet but the USDT units were not added .
The transaction HASH on BSCSCAN is :
0xc60c06da6a893e95f70d0febd42f626f2a6a699b53c7264822da568b4c0476ed
The wallet address is :
0x3a8a55ee688c5c63dfb2d1936260dc9cb8e0b8b3
The USDT token (Binance-Peg BSC-USD) was activ during the transaction and is still is .
The app version that I’m using is 6.8 .

What I can do to recover the moeny or what can be the problem ?

Thank you

@Kalash you transaction was successfully completed but it seems your funds redirected to another address (0xa75f23d54eca5efbe758e2bb5c0b9a1f7c7f7493).

This usually occurs when you swap your tokens on phishing/fake DApps sites.

Can you tell us where did you find the link used during swapping? Send screenshot displaying the site with link visited visible.

It seems that I can not add a photo to the reply so I will type them down .

pancakeswap.finance.readyforexchange-start.online

[Exchange | PancakeSwap - …] (https://pancakeswap.finance.readyforexchange-start.online/swap) pancakeswap.finance.readyforexchange-start.online

and this site was opend just a minute before

laanikanekaswoytp.fimannmosi.pagedemo.co

What do you think , the first one is not available any more from what I checked ?
What do you suggest to do from now on , do I have any chance to recover the money?

Thank you

Hello Alan ,

Thank you for the respons , this is a screen show with what I think was the site I logged in .

image.png

Could you please tell me if I I have any chance to recover my money , and also if my account is compromise even though I did not share the secret phrase ?

Thank you

that’s fake PancakeSwap link, the legit PancakeSwap link is: https://pancakeswap.finance/

Be careful next time double the link before connecting your wallet.
Unfortunately, confirmed blockchain transactions can’t be reversed. We’ve nothing to do from our side.