Money transfer problem

@muftada You withdrew and already sent out, do you recognize the transaction?

Thanks

But I’m asking about the crypto i send it from binance to my trust wallet

Transaction Hash

0x1ee0db89188a8b84c237416d3d251a760670ed7139fcf0b90fe486183d10f642

Crypto wallet address

0x55D7AA1275a161A2A43D8491f092F69FCF14307B

Trust Wallet app version is 8.5.8

@muftada That’s why i sent you the transaction above because the USDT was sent out already.
Please go through your transactions

So what should i do or how i can receive it or how i can return it. Is there any solution

@muftada Please take note the Trust Wallet team cannot reverse, cancel, or refund confirmed transactions in the blockchain since the app is a non-custodial wallet. All transactions done in the blockchain are permanent.

It is recommended to create a new wallet and abandon the compromised one. Please make sure you downloaded and installed the legitimate Trust Wallet app on official sites, you can check here: https://trustwallet.com/

Learn more:

Hello. I have 2 problem, first I sent around 65$ tether from central exchange which is not binance by bep-20 to trust wallet tether bep-20 address and as soon as it was received it was send to another address which I think is binance-peg! Can I get it back?
My second problem is I send around 15$ bnb from central exchange which again is not binance by bep-20 to trust wallet bnb smart chain address and it was received but my balance is zero and I suddenly got bnbmoon! Can I get back my bnb?
I would be very grateful if you help me .

@Kian33 If you notice any unauthorized transaction on your wallet, it means your wallet is compromised and you need to stop using it immediately.
It is recommended to create a new wallet and abandon the compromised one. Please make sure you downloaded and installed the legitimate Trust Wallet app on official sites, you can check here: https://trustwallet.com/

Learn more:

1 Like

I think it was not allowed here but how can I send you screen shot of my first problem?

0x4137eEfDd1dEce2D13DAbD459747a4b6AB201848 this is my public address, and this: 0x30f2c7696e22d5f57ac3aa54fd1306cc227787e97635626bdb8f5005d35cab22 is hash for my second problem

After my first problem I transferred around 2500$ thru bnb without using the bep-20, and I didn’t have any problems whatsoever!! And in my second problem nothing got out , it was simply change to around 16 milion bnbmoon which in $ term its zero worth! I pretty sure there is some problem with bep-20 in my wallet or something…, I don’t know how because I don’t know anything in technical term of these technologies… and also in my first problem the address it was send to (binance-peg) got me a position!!! Which from a couple of months ago was block,I have seen this in bscscan.I think if I’m allowed, I must send you screen shots at least of what I’m talking about.

@Kian33 Please check your transactions on the blockchain explorer.
It is not possible to send BNB and receive another token.
The BNB you received was already sent out.

The thing is I checked and also I see that nearly all of it gone to transactions fee and real value that was sent from my wallet is 0.000005 bnb!!! And you didn’t answer my question that why I don’t see any outgoing in my bnb chain?
And why I have suddenly have around 15million bnb moon? Even in blockchain explorer you can clearly see the icon in front below the bnb balance tokken holding 1 tokkens , and after you click on it ,it shows 2 assets in my wallet bnb and bnb moon!!!

@Kian33 The reason i asked you to check your explorer is so you can see all your transactions.
The BNB moon you are referring to was sent to your wallet over 2 years ago

You received 0.046 BNB 2 days ago

That same day, the BNB was sent out to this address 0xb5d8a2D7E4febA8d4fb105f595Ea2A4290001488 while you should also take note on the amount spent on gas fee.

I hope that answers your question now!

Thank you for answering!
But I don’t understand why this only happens in my bep-20 translations? First in usdt bep-20 and then bnb bep-20!
And why my normal transfers with bnb without bep-20 didn’t got hack or some thing?!(which was much more in $ value)
Either way thanks for your time.

sorry to hijack this post but could you help me as well?

I have 2 transactions stuck for over 20 hours now. Its solana

1- 8.7.1 ( but i used chrome extension to sent)
2- ADH4uMDmGfzmb7aBQ6C68LvjggrUvRtGZe3NQpavVXVm
3- a. 4CeHZygjHKz2z4udX2fr2yHkcy94jUr8G19KscaVVzpAa6eMxEpQ7oj6XvMU9dATsLZVUiTGyE9wcpZp8wn9q5L3

b.
2sPWwrQJoTm4ojnDBdq98ZDsDBFe2MbUSAYSkYtHTzqQUc9YYyvThesxz9CLpToLXZyZYcG2VQZ8XZdwpzRPm1PE

@Troodon Those transactions don’t exist, you should probably try reimporting your wallet as that sometimes clears pending transactions not yet sent to the blockchain.

Hey…I am a new user in trust wallet.
I recently received BTC on my address but it is not reflecting on my wallet nor on blockchain but Trust wallet sent me an email saying that i had received BTC and i need to pay some money for it to reflect.
Any guidance?
My wallet address that i received the BTC to is bc1qqcmz322eqc3z6s240uvjd2hhdpkq92u8ve4cla

@Muthoni That is 100% a scam. Trust wallet doesn’t require your email when creating a wallet neither would you get notified via email when you receive tokens.
Please create a new wallet as you are in contact with scammers who may have access to your current wallet.

Thank you for that Toby.So how do i track the transaction or receive my funds?

@Muthoni Your address shows no history of any transaction so that was a scam too.
Like I said, create a new wallet and abandon the current one as it may be compromised.