Mshiba purchase and token missing

HI EXPERTS,

Can you help me, I purchased
MSHIBA Token but not credited and also price never revised in my wallet
0xd86e49d31d897a3ee44f5001625cf699dfcbe780a2e3cec0193b3c7998cc2afa

*** Above transaction  From PancakeSwap: Ro… To PancakeSwap V2:… For 1.000035761959772898 ($557.16) Wrapped**
*** BNB (WBNB)**

Only one token transferred, Kindly advice how to get remaining token.

Eswaran

Hello @Eswar
Your token was already swapped and your MetaShiba tokens are in your wallet already.

I am not able to transfer MSHIBA from 1 wallet another or not able to sell it. Can you plaese help me?

@Crypto_King
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Also not able to sell it or transfer

@Crypto_King
Try to adjust the slippage tolerance before making the swap again.

It was 12% and just now try with 45% but getting saime error. Also not able to transfer other wallet. As I swap in other wallet.

@Crypto_King
Set the slippage to 13% and try making the swap.
45% slippage is a very high value.
If the swap doesn’t still go through, then contact the token support team.

No body answer there. Also tried with $400 bnb worth of MSHIBA but now value is $100 then transfer another Wallet then value is only $25 so can anyone charge 75% for transaction fess. Also attaching mshiba address. 0x817aEa85fa208F499f08276a4340E4e35D50B643

i have teh same issue, not able to transfer nor sell, i set slippage to highest value and still not able to sell. i tried also to create liquidity pool, not able to either.

any help

@meyou
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)