My balance not updated

1 Like

Hey @Matthew0147,
Sorry for this inconvenience, Please refresh the app. This problem has been fixed by our team already. Let me know if you still have issues.

Hello, I’ve been having the same issue and it has been 24hours. Also with ethereum. My app is up to date also

Hello,
I put 250$ into BNB this morning from my debit card and it still has not shown up in my account. I received an email stating that my payment request has been approved and it shows the funds are no longer in my bank account. I will attach a screenshot of the email below.

1 Like

Hello, also got the same issue. I have transferred my xrp from binance into my trust wallet. The transaction was succesful but the amount i received is smaller. Can you fix this?

Hi
I have not received my BNB in wallet which i have purchased. I have received confirmation mail.

Hi I have the same issue was wondering what I can do about it. The contract said it was excited but no bnb in showing on my wallet

It should be fine by now.
Hey,
Kindly provide us the following details for better assistance,

1. Your Trust wallet app version (Click on setting > about & take an screenshot. attach It here.)
  2. Your Crypto address. ( Click on receive near to send option. Take a screenshot, Attach It here)
  3. Transaction Hash / ID ( If you have any)
  4. Screenshot from the wallet. (Errors, Balance aren’t displaying etc.)
  5. Click on the transaction hash from the app, take a screenshot , attach it here.

Apologies for the inconvenience.
There is huge demand for crypto purchases & Our crypto providers are getting much orders than usual.
Please reach out to the 3rd party crypto provider for immediate assistance.

Hey,
Kindly provide us the following details for better assistance,

1. Your Trust wallet app version (Click on setting > about & take an screenshot. attach It here.)
  2. Your Crypto address. ( Click on receive near to send option. Take a screenshot, Attach It here)
  3. Transaction Hash / ID ( If you have any)
  4. Screenshot from the wallet. (Errors, Balance aren’t displaying etc.)
  5. Explanation of your Issue.
1 Like

@Rameshkella20 Have a look at this & Please reachout to our third party crypto provider.

Where to reach ? Please guide not able to find my BNB. Also i am reaching you since long.

Please reach out to the 3rd party crypto provider for immediate assistance.

I have purchased BNB through simplex platform and received mail that your transaction is approved and you BNB will reach to your wallet soon. But its almost 20 hours since i have purchased.

Team please update i am send request but no one is responding. I am worried about my BNB.

Crypto address-bnb1h3mmfwv3p7myffnqvmzvvy3umltqufurkytk3h
Transaction id- a1616083-2090-4276-b153-4fd382b23acf

I have purchased BNB but same is not reflecting in my trust wallet

Restored the same but still not received. Any other way to get this in trust wallet.

1 Like

I’m having the same issue, checked the email and it was sent to the correct wallet, but it has not updated.

1 Like

@Rameshkella20 @Jrsmith1119

Please read this:

1 Like