My bitcoin been pending for days now and I’m scared

I sent bitcoin 2 days ago I set the miner fee from $20 to $4 cause it was too high now it stuck on pending how long can it return I’m tired of waiting

f2d18f15020aea736e43ba79c11fd85d99400aea72bdbcf95ecaeaf37912eb83

bc1q3j3c5wl0d3uf5xtfdl2wd9l54x2ehzyx8xews9 [ my wallet]

3 Likes

@Beast3x It’s always advisable to not adjust the recommended fee for sending your transactions to avoid long pending transactions.
Unfortunately you’d need to wait till the transaction is either confirmed or cancelled back to your wallet.

1 Like

My transaction as been 4days ago and not been confirmed what’s going on on my wallet

70a407c86a4e2d1dba87cdf3ae1c35769f2bd394f16f89891104926d820bd207

1 Like

@Kush1 This is actually not a Trust wallet issue, it is from the blockchain and you’d need to wait till that transaction is confirmed or cancelled back to your wallet.

1 Like

Are you sure the transaction is going to confirm cause it was been sent since 4days ago

1 Like

@Kush1 It’s either it gets confirmed or cancelled back to your wallet.

1 Like

Someone is asking for my btc wallet and I know it’s scam wtf ???

1 Like

@Kush1 That’s an impersonator, they’ve been duly banned.
Always have in mind I or any other moderator would never initiate a conversation outside here privately.

2 Likes

Please did you have any help you can do for me that I will quickly receive the coin

1 Like

Hello please I can’t send out bitcoin it always says transfer error please help since yesterday what to do about it please :pray:

My accounts was still the same thing since 5days ago still pending please help me out

1 Like

@Kush1 Are you using multiple profiles? Can you please keep the conversation to one to avoid spamming the forum.
I told you earlier also you need to wait till your transaction is confirmed or cancelled back to your wallet.
There’s really nothing we can do.

@Voltage_fundz Please reimport your wallet and try again.
You could try with smaller amounts also.

Mine too have been pending for days,i tried customer service,it is always bot not a person

@adamsandrew You need to wait till the transaction is confirmed or cancelled back to your wallet.

How long does it take for a transaction to get cancelled? I have the same issue and its been four days already yet no change :confused:

1 Like

@Exonerate_me There’s no ETA for it.

Has it been resolved? If yes, how many days did you have to wait before the transaction was confirmed or cancelled?

@Exonerate_me Like I said above, there’s no ETA for that as it all depends on the blockchain.

2 Likes

I swapped XOR with ETH on uniswap, it’s show completed and successfully of ethscan, but it’s not showing in my trust wallet

1 Like