My bitcoin been pending for days now and I’m scared

My accounts was still the same thing since 5days ago still pending please help me out

1 Like

@Kush1 Are you using multiple profiles? Can you please keep the conversation to one to avoid spamming the forum.
I told you earlier also you need to wait till your transaction is confirmed or cancelled back to your wallet.
There’s really nothing we can do.

@Voltage_fundz Please reimport your wallet and try again.
You could try with smaller amounts also.

Mine too have been pending for days,i tried customer service,it is always bot not a person

@adamsandrew You need to wait till the transaction is confirmed or cancelled back to your wallet.

How long does it take for a transaction to get cancelled? I have the same issue and its been four days already yet no change :confused:

@Exonerate_me There’s no ETA for it.

Has it been resolved? If yes, how many days did you have to wait before the transaction was confirmed or cancelled?

@Exonerate_me Like I said above, there’s no ETA for that as it all depends on the blockchain.

2 Likes

I swapped XOR with ETH on uniswap, it’s show completed and successfully of ethscan, but it’s not showing in my trust wallet

1 Like

@Xclusivedigit please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, then attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, copy and paste it here in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

Seems like I can’t add a screenshot, I don’t know why but trust wallet version is 8.0.3

Wallet address: 0x2Be53e6728f3E05a939Ed1Ac9870786429510819

Transaction Hash:0x8b4582a526dbdaf248a9c9f1d0a8e6756ada1fbec752d8b33a1af5b56e17a030

Thank you

1 Like

@Xclusivedigit Seems to me you made a direct transfer out of your wallet.

I didn’t do a transfer, I only swapped. I am equally surprised. I don’t know about uniswap that much, it’s my first time using it. And I just connected my walled and swapped

1 Like

What’s wrong with trust wallet I can’t send my bitcoin out of this shit anymore and I’m tired of use this trust wa

@Bigbussy Please watch your language.
You may have error due to dust, please read this:

Okay how can I send the bitcoin without dust errors please and I’m tired and fed up of using trust wallet

@Bigbussy The guide is pretty explanatory, please read it.

Hi my transaction was still the same thing since 2weeks ago still unconfirmed

@Kush1 You need to wait till it’s confirmed or cancelled.
It’s advisable not to adjust the recommended gas fee by the app next time to avoid such.