My bitcoin is pending since 6 days ago now please can you help me cancel it so I can send it again please I need this money for my kids hospital bills

My bitcoin is pending since 6 days ago now please can you help me cancel it so I can send it again please I need this money for my kids hospital bills

1 Like

My message is not going on telegram can’t we talk on here ? Or is there any other way I can text you I really need to fix this shit

1 Like

@Victor291 Please ignore that, it was an impersonator and they have been duly banned.
If your transaction is pending, you need to wait till it is confirmed or cancelled back to your wallet.

2 Likes

Bro please this bitcoin is on pending since 6 days ago now and they didn’t let me send out anymore it keep showing error and they pending is not going through please I really need your help on this

1 Like

@Victor291 Please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, then attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, copy and paste it here in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Device Model

My trust wallet address: bc1qpw9z5u5l35d0tk9d7mea6mwsr95plykwe6c2kw

Transaction hash: 8a0fce8cd4e902d1c0347cd8d0908d23ea41044a5aa43ca1d9de1d3bef59c66d

devices model iPhone 15pro

@Victor291 You’d need to wait till the transaction is confirmed or canceled back to your wallet just like I said above.
Another option is you could speed up the transaction by using a wallet that supports it, i can’t recommend any as you’d need to do your own research.
Also it’s always advisable not to adjust the recommended fee provided by the Trust app when sending transactions as you may encounter issues like this.

1 Like

But please I can’t send out coin on my trust wallet rn it keep showing error please how can I speed this transaction up?

1 Like

@Victor291 Please read the text I sent above, you can speed it up if you can find a wallet that supports speeding up Bitcoin transactions.

1 Like

But please the trust wallet didn’t support that and that transaction was done on my trust wallet can I speed the transaction I did on trust wallet with another bitcoin wallet?
Cause trust wallet didn’t support the speed up

1 Like

@Victor291 Yes you can if you find one.

1 Like