My BNB is missing

Hello,
Please help I swap token transaction from Aquagoat to BNB since 2 weeks ago but I can’t see my BNB into my balance.
The transaction is successful.

Waiting for your reply.
Sulistiya

1 Like

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

2 Likes

I am unable to see my BNB which ive converted from BSC into BNB

it has been 4 hours and nothing still.

1 Like

Is Trustwallet operating in ETH Network as default? As id needes BNB they need to send to Binance Smart Chain you need to pay high Fees?? How can this be avoided?

1 Like

@UnknownLoaf
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

@Menlome
Hello Trust wallet supports both ERC20 and BSC deposits and withdrawals.
Also the app does not charge a fee but there is a network fee that will be paid to the miners.

Once you try and send an amount, it automatically calculates the fees.

Learn more here:

Dear,

I attach the screenshot that you need to verify.

The issue is that I swap Aquagoat token 17 days ago in exchange to BNB smartchain by Pancake Swap…The transaction status is successful and completed like in the screenshot. However the BNB balance is still zero…

Please investigate the issue and help me fix.

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks
Sulistiya

@Cantik
You need to send the screenshots as a media here and also attach the transaction hash from this missing crypto

@JennyMillan

I was trying to attacht the screenshot but it’s always show notification ‘you can’t put media in this post’

What to do then?

Hi @Cantik
Can you try attaching the screenshots again, it should work now.

hi
i exchanged some FLOKIN to BNB and it is saying that i got 0 dollars

bscscan
0x16760fb762792300de089e0b4d267578b12c8fe183f8cef386b808e32c4f02c3

The transaction hash shows it was swapped for BNB and your balance reflects that also