My BTC always send zero transcation

Why my BTC always send zero transcation?!

1 Like

Hello @notus1020,

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. BTC address
  3. Transaction hash or link (please copy and paste)
  4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors, if any)
2 Likes

Thanks for replying @iamdeadlyz

1. My Trust Wallet ver. 1.26.3
  2. This my BTC receive address= bc1qdd9pfdsy6k9fk5f3e4x4c2v8quesm76466weds
  3. This my transcation recieve= https://blockchair.com/bitcoin/transaction/4fdec22807b2f6d3f07a831756bdd09f0f238dc39fb356a0060ed3852a26e6e0?from=trustwallet
  4. My problem is why my deposit can’t send to my other wallet it’s always showing zero transcation balance?
  5. This my screenshot, i’m already put my BTC balance and still always send 0 BTC.

Please do the following as well:

• Open the app
  • Go to the settings
  • Select “Wallets”
  • Press the 3 dots near the wallet that you are using
  • Export the public key (NOT THE PRIVATE KEY)
  • Copy the zpub of Bitcoin
  • Then send it here
1 Like

Hello, thanks for help me.
I’m following your instruction right now, here my public key.

zpub6qm3hzsbTBZT1KpqXormSeMtmYVrFnL5HTgHLo6snqidncZe8AnumxJ6Q1Z51DzeWzRyps2mEmmwFuEpuJhFTR9dEmJ1hFhoG66pTy7URUq

Thank you for providing the requested information. It looks like you have 0.00004877 BTC left in your wallet.

https://blockexplorer.one/btc/mainnet/address/bc1qdd9pfdsy6k9fk5f3e4x4c2v8quesm76466weds

It is very small that the network is considering it as a dust. If you wish to transfer it, you can deposit more to your address then transfer it out.

Thanks @iamdeadlyz For answering, i know it’s small amount but it’s not any minimum transcation on Trust Wallet, you know what ever much amount it still money and in my country i can still processed that 4000 satoshi to real money.

You’re welcome. To clarify, it is not us, Trust Wallet, who is stating this as a small amount. The Bitcoin blockchain automatically labelled this as a dust, hence the issues.

1 Like