My BTC transaction showed pending

I have a similar problem
My BTC transaction showed pending for more than 24 hours then it failed but my money has not still been reversed ,please what’s going on
Transaction ID: 5344966553c01033a90283b578340532e337099ab8b1284bf7a245af8601c3e7

Sending address: bc1qquvntkq378u8e9kvaqyl8z9mqu22a2addvalck

1 Like

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

Wallet address: bc1qquvntkq378u8e9kvaqyl8z9mqu22a2addvalck

Transaction ID: 5344966553c01033a90283b578340532e337099ab8b1284bf7a245af8601c3e7

Receiving wallet: 1AJWnu856Y3LJAbhwwgBzZy2S6fjQ5ncxd

I was trying to send Bitcoins out of my trust wallet , the transaction was pending for hours and then it failed but I wasn’t refunded and it didn’t get to my receiving wallet

1 Like

@Jaymes as you can see on explorer, transaction is not yet confirmed. Wait until it is confirmed or if dropped they’ll returned to your wallet.

1 Like

@Jaymes as you can see on explorer, transaction is not yet confirmed. Wait until it is confirmed or if dropped they’ll returned to your wallet.

1 Like

If I may ask, how long would it take for my bitcoins to get reversed?
Any idea?

@Jaymes we can’t estimate the time it totally depends on network conditions.

I have peoblem bought btc but it showing in my wallwt but not receive in my main wallet can somebody help

@Gaumz13121 The best way to get support is to open a support ticket from your Trust wallet app.
Before opening a ticket, ensure you have tried troubleshooting the issue yourself first, you can use the chatbot in your settings for common troubleshooting
Settings → Support
Then if you still have the error, open a ticket

To reduce response times from customer support, please include the following info in the ticket:

App version, device model, wallet address, TX hash (if available), and the blockchain + assets you’re experiencing the issue with, and any relevant screenshots or videos to duplicate the error.