My Coins from Wallet was dissapear

Hey. Why my Coins from Wallet was dissapear and appear again? I Have issue. My coins just when o refreshed Wallet was dissapear to 0$ balance and again after refreshed Or wait some time back to normal. And to it again and again, on pancakeswap showing i Have my coins when on trust balance od 0. Whats going on? Its Trust Issues?

1 Like

Hello @Dasko01 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Record a short video showing whole process and upload to Google drive and share public links here.

Hi. Have the same problem. Had my coins in the wallet and their dissapear. Cant find them.

I am having the same issue all my coins have disappeared and I have reloaded Trust Wallet app on my device twice now and all hundred and something coins are not there. Please help. But when I go to pancake swap it shows the coins in my wallet

Ok. Problem solved. I reinstall trust Wallet again , and problem was dissapear. But you know l, mby how i can import my all tokens and chatom tokens to Wallet when i reinstall app? Because now i need to add every adress of coin each one separately. How can import all coins to do it with one step. Export/Import all coins not Only one by one?

1 Like

@Dasko01 you have to add one by one. There’s no way to add them simultaneously as every token has it’s own details such as contact and decimals.