My Crypto savings are gone!

All my funds are gone from my wallet! I’ve refreshed and done everything yet nothing. And it’s saying the transaction took place on May 20th of 2021!? How? I never commissioned any transactions! Where are my funds and tokens?!
Please treat as urgent! Rectify the issue please. Any help is much appreciated

1 Like

ETH nodes were temporarily out of sync. There were issues with seeing and sending/receiving ETH and ERC20 tokens.

Issue has been fixed.

If you still can’t see your tokens, re-import your wallet: How to Re-Import your Walletonveniences

Thank you and sorry for the inconveniences.

Hello, I recently bought more than 2 billions SHIBANOMICS(SHIBIN) and now the number of SHIBANOMICS(SHIBIN) is decreasing when I never send them to another wallets. Can you explain why?
Thank you.

1 Like

My crypto assets are gone! Please, help. I have tried reinstalling trust wallet and using my phrase. But it still says I have zero balance. I have checked for transactions and I see none. I only use my trust wallet to receive and hold crypto.

1 Like

Hello @chorosis @Lernik To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

bnb1fnt9et0c4cmhshgkzwdkj9v9mupelr0pg89cc2

I was just trying to log into my trust wallet and it kept telling me that my password was wrong. But I am 100% sure of my password. I Uninstalled trust wallet and used my phrase only for to see an empty wallet. I have over 900 million safemoon, bnb and some other assets

This what my trust wallet looks like after I imported with my phrase

I had the same problem i had 82 million now is 56 million no idea how is missing?..

Always do your research. It looks like you might have bought a scamcoin:

https://tokensniffer.com/token/0xe2cbf8572eab769311a8c562b00a14ca55eaa0ea

Hello, I do not know how it is decreasing , but my SHIBANOMICS(SHIBIN) is continuing decreasing.
Did support service respond you already?

@Lernik
There is no problem with the app. This token has an elastic supply.
Elastic supply tokens have a changing circulating supply. The idea is that instead of price volatility, what changes is the token supply through events called rebases.
Simple explanation. Price goes up, less tokens. Price goes down, more tokens.
I suggest you to read and understand on tokenomics of any project before investing.