My DOGE coins are stuck. How to send it out?

Hello, I have the same issue. My Doge is stuck in Trust Wallet, and I can’t send it anywhere useful.

I want to send it to my Metamask wallet.

I tried to attach screenshots and links per your earlier response, but the site won’t let me.

4 Likes

Hello @lskjdhwj,

You should be able to attach screenshots now. To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. dgub of Dogecoin:
    • Open the app
    • Go to the settings
    • Select “Wallets”
    • Press the 3 dots or “i” icon near the wallet that you are using
    • Export the public key (NOT THE PRIVATE KEY NOR THE RECOVERY PHRASE)
    • Copy the dgub of Dogecoin
    • Then send it here
  3. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)
1 Like

Hello @iamdeadlyz

dgub8s2Qd3wGntgQoxMrp41YsKAqAwQ2bBGh5D53Vsptad2WzXFCTNvQwhdka3AqWELCL1ZCSWN5X72bBMyT7VLMPfTCTTaqJMWy5kV8pJk4Uv1

I moved the Doge in and out of Doge wallet last night to see if I could do something with Doge from there, but they have limited options. Then I found that you have an internal dex/swap options, so I sent the Doge back to you. And still I’m stuck.

Thanks.

@lskjdhwj, the Doge that you have right now are the native ones. Hence the “COIN” label on the top left corner. It is indeed not possible to swap it to BEP2 or BEP20 since those tokens are running on different blockchains. You can only send it to native Doge addresses.

1 Like

@iamdeadlyz Hmmm, my BNB, BTC, ETH, etc also have the “COIN” label, and I know the BNB is on the Binance Smart Chain because I sent it from Metamask on the BSC.

Not sure how I ended up buying some stupid coin I can’t trade. Thanks.

1 Like

Well, you can still trade it on exchanges (like Binance.com). Deposit it to their receiving address and trade it to other cryptos. Here’s a list of support exchanges: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dogecoin/markets/

1 Like

@iamdeadlyz OooOOooo, I didn’t think of that! I’ve sent it all to Binance.com, we’ll see what happens after tx confirms, thank you very much!

2 Likes

Hey there! Is there any update on this? Unfortunately I’m in the same boat! Trying to send it to binance, but won’t accept the transfer since I bought the native coin of doge. I can’t send it anywhere without saying “pending” or “error”… Any help would be amazing

Using Binance worked for me. Deposit Crypto, choose Doge, choose the network it’s coming from (3 choices available).

What choice did you use? I have no idea how this happened! I’m guessing its pretty easy and just kind of need a step instruction on this lol

1 Like

Use the official Binance site, not the US version. The official site will accept the native coin, and let you convert it to BEP20 version. Doge has it’s own blockchain, like BTC has it’s own blockchain, like Ethereum has it’s own blockchain. You want to get your Doge off the Doge chain and onto Binance (BEP20 aka BSC) chain.

1 Like

This is the only website that pops up? I don’t understand non US version

When you said three choices. Do I just click “dogecoin” as the other two have memo stuff

It worked!!! Thank you so much!!! Also, how can you get dogecoin back into trust wallet by using the BEP option?

Send it out as BEP20 version. Don’t recall if I had to use the Binance Bridge for that.

How did you manage to make it work?
I have the original dogecoib available as well. And each time I try to transfer it remains pending for a day or so, and then gets cancelled. I can only use one of the adresses from binance, but I cant get through.

Any suggestions?

2 Likes

Could please someone help me? I am trying to send doge to binance on doge blockchain as it’s a native coin but it keeps going on pending for days. It’s stuck! Please help!

1 Like

Hi. explain to me how you did that, I also bought the wrong dogecoin in trust wallet and I don’t know what to do with it, tks

Binance:
Deposit Crypto
Select Dogecoin
Select blockchain (“dogecoin” is the native token)
Copy address
Send your NATIVE Doge to this address

In Trust Wallet:
Click Receive
Search Doge
Select Dogecoin (BEP20)
Copy address

In Binance:
Withdraw Crypto
Select Dogecoin (BEP20)
Paste your Trust Wallet Doge (BEP20) receive address

Now you should have Doge (BEP20, aka BSC, aka Binance Smart Chain) in your Trust Wallet.

This info refers specifically to the official Binance site, not the US version.

I just discovered that when you buy Doge from Crypto dot com app, you are buying the native coin.

thanks, but i didn’t understand, i have crypto in my trust wallet to send to binance, and i couldn’t