My DOT is stuck

my dot is stuck. too. anybody found solution ?

This is ridiculous. What is going on here? Can we please get a solution!?

1 Like

bende de aynı sorun var yatırdım fakat çekemiyorum sebebi nedir sizce

Have any one solve this ? I have some DOT too and want to send them to binance

1 Like

Can’t send my $dots from the trust wallet. It says “Transaction error. HTTP CODE 500”

1 Like

Not sure if it has anything to do with this problem, but I bought some DOT and CAKE on Bithumb over a week ago, but have never been able to move it off the exchange. Every time I talk to Bithumb support I’m told, “node upgrade, please be patient.” I have about $2,000 tied-up in those 2 tokens!

I now have three different error messages on three different devices. This is incredibly ridiculous

Hello @cryptobackpack, @Trynitee, @jittenddra, @cryptobackpack, @tuncay1234, @ingmcp, @Mtvs, @CryptoJeff.

Apologies for the inconvenience. Node upgrades are ongoing right now, making the Polkadot network temporarily unavailable. A new version will be released to fix this issue. Thank you for your patience.

2 Likes

Thank you for the update @iamdeadlyz … if you have any visibility into WHEN this should be resolved, pls share.

Definitely a disconcerting feeling for all impacted!!
Looking forward to quick resolution for all.

1 Like

You’re welcome, @exalted. There is no estimated timeframe in the meantime. Rest assured that the dev team is working hard on fixing this one. Please keep an eye out for updates, cheers!

1 Like

Thanks for your reply. I’m new here, but I’ve noticed that you help nearly everyone on the site, and I just wanted to say thanks for your time and effort. It’s guys like you that make crypto even more fun, and a great experience. You’re a positive force for the technology. Good karma to you, sir. :smiley:

2 Likes

Just to clarify, you mean we are waiting on a new version of the Trust Wallet app, yes?

what about polkadot how to withdraw funds?

@Trynitee, correct.

@Jenya, as what the notice says, the node of Trust Wallet is undergoing upgrades. Please wait for the next version of Trust Wallet which includes a fix for this issue.

Just wait for the update?

Yes. Thank you for your patience.

Is there any known update to this @iamdeadlyz? Thanks.

Hi @exalted. Yup, please update your app to the latest version: 5.15 (iOS) 1.26.16 (Android), or higher.

1 Like

mine is 1.26.3 and I still get the server 500 error on sending to valid DOT addr ? pls advise. we are in midwest USA - is it server propogation delay ?

i did an update and now it is 1.27.2 and now its pending… .phew… u guys rock ! … adrenalizers ! :slight_smile: ok coolio now

1 Like