My DOT is stuck

I sent my DOT but transaction was pending endlessly… so I uninstalled app and reinstalled, then I deposit small amount of DOT in my wallet. To make matters worse, It haven’t credited my balance and not able to send them anymore until now.

3 Likes

That’s a huge amount in your wallet.

You are not the only one. There is a big scam going on with Trust wallet.

Everyone cannot send Polkadot anymore.

I have more than € 80.000 in Polkadot in the shitty Trust wallet and I cannot send my Polkadot sine February 9th.

In the future, please don’t use Trust wallet again. People trust this wallet, because it has the word “Trust” in the name. It is not trustworthy.

1 Like

Exactly Same pb for me. I desinstall the app, reinstall it after having the same matter than you with a DOT transfert from binance and every thing has disappeared both my DOT and GRT ! impossible to restore my wallet even with the 12 word key…

2 Likes

I have the same problem. Just added more DOT to my bag, only to find it accepted by trust wallet, but without it being confirmed into the bag itself. I hope this problem is fixed quickly and the function is restored to its full processing.

2 Likes

same problem here!!!

1 Like

Screenshot_20210215-230439_Trust Wallet|330x500

Can someone help me pls

1 Like

Mine is exactly the same as yours. Please let me know if you get a solution. Thanks

1 Like

Likewise, be good to understand what’s happening. I’ve read on Dot website they are upgrading Nodes so i think it has something to do with this

3 Likes

Definitely, if you find out pls let us know here.

2 Likes

What a joke seriously! Trust wallet, where they don’t live up to their respective name. No one to even contact to in trust wallet! If you find out any solution, pls let us know in here.
Thank you

5 Likes

same problem here… transaction received from my binance account but i have still 0 dot…

1 Like

same here transaction received but i have 0 dot in my wallet what is going on ?

1 Like

My situation is more or less the same.
I transferred some Polkadot from Binance to Trust Wallet almost 2 hours ago and none of my coins arrived yet.
It shows as received in the app but my balance shows as Zero.

How can this get fixed?

Should I give it more time?

Thanks everyone for all your help.

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Appears an issue on the node… You all have similiar issue?

2 Likes

Mine has been fixed automatically. Think there was a delay but the app has registered.

2 Likes

I cannot send DOT to Binance. First the transaction was pending, then I reimport my wallet…now when I want to send Dot this info pop up: Failed to submit transaction (1012 code- transaction is temporarily banned. What can I do???

2 Likes

Hi @angii, please refrain from jumping to conclusions. Trust Wallet cannot and will never lock your funds.

Moving forward, the node issue is already resolved. Please try to transact again, @helpmeadmin, @angii, @Mbass, @Cryptojoe, @Gagan6, @Emzy1, @Crypto3, @Loverich, @dian1, @IMMORTAL1981, and @Szakal. If you are still experiencing errors, please backup your recovery phrase, re-install the app, then import the wallet using the backup.

3 Likes

thank you,

unfortunately, i still can’t send across.

is there any way to send a direct message for help? Tried to submit a request however won’t allow me?

1 Like

@Crypto3

No need to send a direct message. To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. DOT wallet address
  3. Video recording of the issue (you can upload it via Google drive then share the viewing link here)
2 Likes

thank you for resolving issue!!

1 Like