My ETH is not in my Wallet or Etherscan. MoonPay Purchase Completed

I purchased ETH yesterday. I have the receipt from MoonPay and it says it was delivered yesterday and still nothing in my Wallet or Etherscan 24 hrs later.

Transaction ID: ecc974e2-0078-4581-a411-538975b24d21

Destination: 0x51Cbd056E149f9a2dC51A659ae87916F784EdC34

Can someone help please?

1 Like

UPDATE: It just hit my Wallet. It took 24hrs but it hit. Maybe because it was my first purchase.

2 Likes

How many hours did it take? I purchased USDT from Moonpay and it isn’t in my wallet yet. It’s been over 24 hours for me.

3 Likes

I’m going on 36 hours with my BTC not hitting my account…this is asinine. Confirmed from moonpay saying my BTC was delivered. Calling my bank tomorrow if it’s not deposited by morning.

2 Likes

I was thinking of doing the same thing if the money isn’t in by tomorrow—calling my bank. I’ll let you know if crypto comes in

2 Likes

same issue! It’s my first purchase(yesterday) and no where to be seen!

1 Like

Same issue however I used litecoin? Anyone else get any resolutions it’s been almost 48 hours

1 Like

It took 32 hours for my crypto to finally show up in my wallet! Hopefully yours come soon

1 Like

I transferred my ETH from Binance to Trustwallet and its been almost 20 hours that it didn’t show up

1 Like

Finally got mine - their fees are astronomical WOW…bye Trust, never using you again. #trash

1 Like