My ETH suddenly disappeared from my wallet

Same here, Same problem, multiple coins show 0 balance in Trust Wallet, still there on Etherscan and reinstalling, importing doesn’t correct the problem. Nothing like losing trust in trust wallet. Already withdrew the coins I could…

1 Like

My Shiba coins also disappeared! I still had them an hour ago. Now my balance is 0

My ETH and SHIB disappeared this morning. I opened my wallet and refreshed then the ETH and SHIB was gone. Checked both coins and there were no transactions showing they were moved but both coins show zero.

Same deal. Etherscan and Zapper confirm my asset balances are there but TW is not showing them. I did the delete and restore but assets are still missing…

Dear Trust Wallet
Here I have the same problem. My Eth is been missing for a few hours and the ballance is not showing
Wallet core
Version

0x3Dc3B65714Ee811c73d43e5497f878945258fc14

Please help me with this issue

Balance is now displaying well.

ETH nodes were temporarily out of sync. There were issues with seeing and sending/receiving ETH and ERC20 tokens.

Issue has been fixed.

Thank you and sorry for the inconveniences

If you still can’t see your tokens, re-import your wallet: How to Re-Import your Walletonveniences

Hey, I have 2 failed ETH transfer attempts but the network fees of the 2 failed transactions were deducted from my wallet. Will it be reimbursed or will I get a refund?

Hello @jaicat ETH nodes were temporarily out of sync. There were issues with seeing and sending/receiving ETH and ERC20 tokens.

Issue has been fixed.

If you still can’t see your tokens, re-import your wallet: How to Re-Import your Walletonveniences

Thank you and sorry for the inconveniences.

Will my wallet be refunded for the network fees deducted from my 2 failed send attempts?

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Attached are the 2 failed transaction and their network fees and my wallet balance before and after the 2 failed transactions

Issue: I have 2 FAILED send eth attempts but the network fee was deducted from my account even though the transaction was failed. Will I get a refund for it? Please help, thank you so much

@jaicat send your wallet address and transaction hash in plain text too (copy and paste here).

Here’s my wallet receive address: 0xe036F0aeE3e1E6f3bC799D376a424D7bFe063493

And the transaction hash:
1st failed transaction - 0x7f4d8e5ed406d6ad85aa5c8541f4ffdbe8b6f23bce505191448c6eb6e1f74a2a

2nd failed transaction: 0xd65b6e7e043e24cba26480ca338494b7228ebaad60091e024a9066173723324a

Hello @jaicat I’m not sure what you are trying to do but it seems you are trying to send your ETH to a smart contract. The smart contract you are trying to send your ETH to… needs higher gas limit than the one set default in the app. If you are sure with what you are trying to do, contact the smart contract owner you are trying to send your ETH to and ask them for optimal gas fee and gas limit.

Yes, I know it’s a failed transaction due to gas limit etc BUT my ETH wallet was deducted with the network fees from the 2 failed transactions

Yes, I know it’s a failed transaction due to gas limit etc BUT my ETH wallet was deducted with the transaction fees from the 2 failed transactions. Is that what it is supposed to happen? To charge me the transaction fee even if it’s failed or did not push through?

@jaicat transaction fees will be deducted no matter what the transaction outcome.
FYI, fees are deducted by ETH blockchain not Trust wallet. We don’t get anything from transaction fees.

1 Like

Hey Sir I lost my private key
How can I get back it
Please sir help me please sir for god sake please

@Fahim6 nothing we can do, sorry.
Check this: Lost Recovery Phrase or Private Key