My ETH suddenly disappeared from my wallet

Hey, I am having the same problem. Is Trust Wallet not trustable enough? I had all my assests just keep disappearing one after another and I can’t do anything about it. I can’t even transfer them anywhere else. I tried recovering my wallet still the same issue. I was over 1k and now i am below 400$!!! What is going on TW?

I have the same issue my Shiba inu token went missing I had over 78 million

Same issue here. My Eth is not showing in my Trust wallet even though balance still the same in etherscan. Already tried importing wallet but didn’t work. Any updates on this issue would be great.

I am having the same exact issue!! Has there been a solution yet for this?? Have you heard others experiencing the same phenomenon??

My Account has been hacked I, This morning I realize My Shib balance was less than half its original amount. It came back about an hour later, then I started seeing transaction alerts on my account as my positions were disappearing before my eyes. My Baby Doge, my safemoon, my baby bitcoin, Everrise, Floki and several others. I lost half of my value over 10k. This is a serious problem.

My ETH is gone too. How do I file a help ticket? I’m so sad. Does anyone know where to find help. I’m so new to this. I’m freaking out. It shows nothing on the blockchain. S.O.S

I too am missing my ETH and my Saitana. Is there a phone number to reach anyone? A quicker process maybe

My ETH tokens are also missing tried reinstalling still showing 0 for Al my TH based tokens, can anyone help?

Hi,
I have same issue.
I tried to fix with every solution, but nothing :confused:
Could you help me?

I tried to reinstall the wallet and I am missing all of my tokens as well.

Same here, Same problem, multiple coins show 0 balance in Trust Wallet, still there on Etherscan and reinstalling, importing doesn’t correct the problem. Nothing like losing trust in trust wallet. Already withdrew the coins I could…

1 Like

My Shiba coins also disappeared! I still had them an hour ago. Now my balance is 0

My ETH and SHIB disappeared this morning. I opened my wallet and refreshed then the ETH and SHIB was gone. Checked both coins and there were no transactions showing they were moved but both coins show zero.

Same deal. Etherscan and Zapper confirm my asset balances are there but TW is not showing them. I did the delete and restore but assets are still missing…

Dear Trust Wallet
Here I have the same problem. My Eth is been missing for a few hours and the ballance is not showing
Wallet core
Version

0x3Dc3B65714Ee811c73d43e5497f878945258fc14

Please help me with this issue

Balance is now displaying well.

ETH nodes were temporarily out of sync. There were issues with seeing and sending/receiving ETH and ERC20 tokens.

Issue has been fixed.

Thank you and sorry for the inconveniences

If you still can’t see your tokens, re-import your wallet: How to Re-Import your Walletonveniences

Hey, I have 2 failed ETH transfer attempts but the network fees of the 2 failed transactions were deducted from my wallet. Will it be reimbursed or will I get a refund?

Hello @jaicat ETH nodes were temporarily out of sync. There were issues with seeing and sending/receiving ETH and ERC20 tokens.

Issue has been fixed.

If you still can’t see your tokens, re-import your wallet: How to Re-Import your Walletonveniences

Thank you and sorry for the inconveniences.

Will my wallet be refunded for the network fees deducted from my 2 failed send attempts?

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)