My gravitoken lost

I bought gravitoken on 17 September 2021 for 0.119 bnb and got 381000 grv. after some time. my token is only 200 and on the 22nd it goes down again to 79 grv. why. how can i see the transaction. how to find out

Hello @Achmad2021 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

This my truss waller version

And this my addres qr

Address Gravitoken : 0x4E09Ce411bD05BBd188De6DdDDcb4120Bb225D6E
And screenshot price today

And when I buy token

I hope this information helps

This is not Trust Wallet issue. It is about tokenomics of the token you are holding. It’s better to contact project team and learn about their tokenomics and how it works.

Here’s their website: https://gravitoken.co.uk/

Gravitoken (GRV) is an elastic supply token built on the Binance Smart Chain. The token is designed to rise in price by a minimum of 9.81% every 8 hours through rebasing.

Elastic supply tokens have a changing circulating supply. The idea is that instead of price volatility, what changes is the token supply through events called rebases.

Simple explanation. Price goes up, less tokens. Price goes down, more tokens.

You have to do research on tokens you want to buy before investing.

1 Like