My KIN did not migrated

My trust wallet version

QR code new KIN address

QR code old KIN Address

Saldo in old KIN address

Saldo in new KIN address

Pict in SOLANA…

Help me please sir…

@dwayboyz, as stated earlier, you should have read the important part here: How to Migrate Kin Tokens to Solana Wallet

Wait for the KIN Foundation to migrate your tokens.

1 Like

Me too I need help how to migrate my KIN token to SPL KIN token please?

Please help me how to do it? I tried migrating it but it was unsuccessful. Thanks

I have more than 300k KIN and it is more than 1$ of value. Then why my KIN have yet migrated. What should I do to migrate it? How many months or years should we wait to migrate it?

It seems that the KIN migration is already ended already. But our KIN token is still not yet migrated. Thanks

Our last convo was around February:

Previous conversations show that I already have mentioned that the migration is still ongoing:

And, upon checking now, your KIN (stellar) tokens are already migrated. Please follow the process now:

Hi IamDeadlyz,

My trust wallet says “migrate to solana chain now”. I have trried it it is not working please help. I have almost 74 million of KIN stuck. please please ASAP. thanks…

Samuel.

Hello @jesusam,

How did you determine that it was not working?

Please read and understand everything that is mentioned in the guide:

I do have the same case, i do everything as suggest, but my kin token does not migrate properly, I mean the value still zero.
My old addres is:
GD5YXACO26F7IGTLGSR242OO3NVAC5LQL3AXNPLGQTWKCC55BGXTXHBH
Please help me

GD5YXACO26F7IGTLGSR242OO3NVAC5LQL3AXNPLGQTWKCC55BGXTXHBH
Please hlp me, my kin doesnt reflected on my spl kin, I did All the step well

Looks like you haven’t read and understand the entire guide.

https://explorer.solana.com/address/Hvvi3jZZavXE6MJvhbEWtanRBaX5Dkc9DFJWxHdMmSGr/tokens?display=detail

Wait for them to migrate your tokens or reach out to them directly.

Hi,

I have submited my KIN trust wallet address to check the correspoding SOL address.

Then I checked that SOL address in the explorer. I see the exact same amount of coin in the SOL explorer under that adress.

Now How do I transfer this to my wallet?.

Pleae help/

Hi,

I read the guide 3 times and tried to migrate, I am not able to migrate it, please help/guide me through the process. I appreciate your urgent help.thanks.

Hello @jesusam,

Which step are you stuck on right now? What happened? Please elaborate.

Hi @iamdeadlyz,

I have the 74 million coin inside the Trust wallet.

This is teh receive address on my trust wallet for Kin coin. “GAZGJX7HP5LE22Z2ZTO7RALBZ2F42CJHPEGIM2SVRLLX76TY3PHZBFXU”.
By lookig at it, can you tell me which network it is in?/.

meanwhile, I pasted this address and found the corresponding Solana adreess and checked in the Solana explorer, I see the same amount of coin there as well.

now the question is, am I already in the solana network?.

If I want to swap some of my 74 million KIN coins, how shoul I do that.

Because I could not move the coin out of my trust wallet, it says “KIN is now an SPL token on Solana block chain. Migrate your wallet now”\

Please advice. Do you have a voice support, that would solve the matter in minutes, as supposed to writing emails after emails. Thanks

Samuel.

@jesusam,

There’s no such thing as voice support. Anyone offering you that is likely a scammer.

Yup, I can see that yours is already migrated: https://explorer.solana.com/address/4PibjmEvNfyyqD2VvcQ6AAnfwvain7Zzkd2UDHptGZ67/tokens?display=detail

Please read, understand, and follow this detailed guide so you can access your KIN (SPL) tokens:

Looks like my address starts with G and 56 characters long, that measn it is in KIN chain within my trust wallet. But when I found my solana address by submitting my Kin address in the text box. so when I check this solana adress I see all my KIN coin are intact in solana chain. Now the question is, If I want to sell part fo this or move this to a wallet, how do I do that. Could you please help ASAP?. Thanks.

1 Like

I’m still not received,Is there any solution?
Can I send Kin from exchange to my solana address to get over $1
So it will start old kin migration?

Here is my old kin address
GD4ZEABGAREL6FZQHHMWATTDCEJIZFOYDBRHAHKPRYUKPUDLJH2AJ4T3

Here is sol address
HoDe9HtYEM7mvjqBXmmeeS7shMuBB5azb5TyRqptD2VR

thanks for confirming the migration.
I followed the guide to the letter and word, but it is not working. Please help.

Is there a way to directly transfer to a exchange from Solana explorer?, you are the expert please help. thanks.

@jesusam, which specific step are you stuck right now? Kindly elaborate.

@PhoneMyatThaw, perhaps, you can do that as well. Wait for the KIN Foundation to migrate your KIN (Stellar) to KIN (SPL).

1 Like