My KIN did not migrated

Also I’ve got a question regarding balance on trust wallet. If the coins were migrated successfully to kin4(KIN SPL), does that means that in old version in trust wallet they should disappear and appear inside new deployed wallet on Solana blockchain?

Like you said I recorded a video but I don’t understand how to give you the video, is there any way to talk to you personally

@AbangHilmi
Your KIN tokens are already migrated. Please follow the guide: How to Migrate Kin Tokens to Solana Wallet

@dwayboyz, please read the “important” notice here which explains why your KIN (stellar) tokens are not migrated: How to Migrate Kin Tokens to Solana Wallet

@KINcheck, to better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. KIN (stellar) and KIN (SPL) wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  3. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

It won’t disappear. It will still remain on your wallet.

Send a PM using this one: https://community.trustwallet.com/g/moderators

I’ve done everything, but my kin is not migrating
Please help me sir…
My KIN not migrating

@dwayboyz, to better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. KIN (SPL) wallet address in the Trust Wallet app (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  3. Further details about your issue (how did you determine that it was not migrated?)
  4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Sir,my kin did not migrated, i filled all tasks bt it did not work,pls help sir, my wallet address
GAZTMPSV7TIPOMGXFS6JUQ7RGJXYPU6H3ZFQLF7CIYCKJMCGFC3VFM24

Your KIN tokens were already migrated. Also, you were already using the KIN (SPL) wallet based on the tx history: https://explorer.solana.com/address/BtoWaJWKbMytMsLZcNHSzwAdLtJPRE9TNQcpFuQpztf8

How did you determine that it did not work, when you were already using the wallet?

1 Like

I don’t understand how I can personally message you. It would be helpful if you could explain a little bit. Would there be any problem if I uploaded my video here?

There’s a “Message” button on the top right.

Not really. Though I believe having a direct message with the mods will be better. Anyways, you can drop the link in this thread so we can check it.

我的KIN还是以太坊上的能迁移吗?Can my kin or Ethereum be migrated?能不能帮助我一下。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

My trust wallet version

QR code new KIN address

QR code old KIN Address

Saldo in old KIN address

Saldo in new KIN address

Pict in SOLANA…

Help me please sir…

@dwayboyz, as stated earlier, you should have read the important part here: How to Migrate Kin Tokens to Solana Wallet

Wait for the KIN Foundation to migrate your tokens.

1 Like

Me too I need help how to migrate my KIN token to SPL KIN token please?

Please help me how to do it? I tried migrating it but it was unsuccessful. Thanks

I have more than 300k KIN and it is more than 1$ of value. Then why my KIN have yet migrated. What should I do to migrate it? How many months or years should we wait to migrate it?

It seems that the KIN migration is already ended already. But our KIN token is still not yet migrated. Thanks

Our last convo was around February:

Previous conversations show that I already have mentioned that the migration is still ongoing:

And, upon checking now, your KIN (stellar) tokens are already migrated. Please follow the process now:

Hi IamDeadlyz,

My trust wallet says “migrate to solana chain now”. I have trried it it is not working please help. I have almost 74 million of KIN stuck. please please ASAP. thanks…

Samuel.

Hello @jesusam,

How did you determine that it was not working?

Please read and understand everything that is mentioned in the guide:

I do have the same case, i do everything as suggest, but my kin token does not migrate properly, I mean the value still zero.
My old addres is:
GD5YXACO26F7IGTLGSR242OO3NVAC5LQL3AXNPLGQTWKCC55BGXTXHBH
Please help me

GD5YXACO26F7IGTLGSR242OO3NVAC5LQL3AXNPLGQTWKCC55BGXTXHBH
Please hlp me, my kin doesnt reflected on my spl kin, I did All the step well