My Missing Coins- NEAR

I had a successful transaction for my NEAR coin. But there is nothing in my wallet. What should I do for my missing coins?

I had sent an email to support team but still there is no feedback

1 Like

Hello @HamedS To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

Hey… I’d sent you in email… but unfortunately problem is still not solved

Greetings,
On the 12th of December, 2021 at about 9: 13 WAT.
A friend purchased USDT on the Binance P2P and then made a withdrawal from there to the Solana address
(FYSoCnhKn6c8rcMKzx9YbSUaZcH3G6B9sUX29zaGRusj)
And since then it hasn’t reflected in my wallet.

TRANSACTION ID (TXID)(fvoFkz7B64m8aMG6ccDGQ9wN1Rn1BaJ3Hd46sCZdFXcewBVLBZuMrPRovytR8QrRsaBFetwVSSsiSW1YpLzzS9P)

APP VERSION 6.14 (61425)

Can someone assist me?

I still could able to see my coins and both usd and numerous of coins is still zero

Hey AAlan47
Thanks for your respond

@HamedS Send your wallet address and transaction hash in plain text too (copy and paste here).

I send SLP coins from Binance , i get info my coins transfer to trust wallet but my coins missing

Hello @Vytautas1965 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Please check my transaction. https://explorer.roninchain.com/tx/0x4712aa288f1de3708cd27fa53acc0ae9d38e76e66b0114a9a44a449d709a3aa9

Hello @Vytautas1965
I already responded to your other post, kindly avoid duplicating posts.