My new Airdrops not come to my wallet

Hello
Recently I withdraw Litcoin and TT from cash bots (that I receive from them Before without any problems)
But now it shows that pay to me, but in trust wallet not come.

3 Likes

Hello @Bardiaz To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

2 Likes

I try to upload Screenshot but it say i can’t

But my wallet version is 4.6

And my Litecoin Contract

ltc1qr62njyayf5grg5yt93wjt3yfh6ztxx233w2e8a

And this happend in 26 Dec

I also can’t send Transition site link

2 Likes

@Bardiaz you can now upload the screenshots. I have enabled media sharing for you.

2 Likes

Thank you

Trust wallet version

Litcoin Contract

Ltc1qr62njyayf5grg5yt93wjt3yfh6ztxx233w2e8a

My last receive LIT in wallet

And this is withdrawal bot Screenshot

This is the withdrawal link that bot gave to me

https://live.blockcypher.com/ltc/tx/2c2e4526a0a887b00891bec693435ddbd9a345b41538a68dcee6397fd3b1b7a5

The same thing come for TT
If its necessary I send Screenshot of that to

@Bardiaz you already received your 0.00011293 LTC and the current displaying balance 0.0006756 LTC is correct amount.

1 Like

Because its not write in here

It should be a transform withdraw for 26 Dec

But its not here.

Thank you by the way

And this one said in polygonscan that send to my Addres but i can’t set the Contract Address in my wallet

The Contract is

0xb766abf815d9e60a79ed96eac1093fbe46f31655

And the link

@Bardiaz we currently don’t support Polygon NFTs. You can import your wallet to another wallet that supports polygon NFTs to access it.

1 Like

I sent some btt from coinex to trustwallet, the sending was successful but I did not receive it in trustwllet
Problems with btt in trustwallet?
What should I do?

1 Like

Hello @rezasfd To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

1 Like

I have this problem too.

I sent some btt to my trust wallet but it didn’t recive in my wallet .
My transaction id is :

b742d1dafc60f1aad8304b802cbfad71ae16557a941a1e407bf296a098387594

My trust wallet version is 4.7

Hello @Marytar
Your tokens are already in your wallet TYHn5Ckun4LMpJxCX4xmVkJ7Zp64rYDieP

Arkadaşlar öncelikle airdrop ta kontrat adresini eklediğinizde emin olun

Please help!!! my airdrops dont reflect on my trust wallet ver.4.10 even when it does on the telegram airdrop bot. im confused!!! please help

Hello @dannyscoins93 To better assist, please send the following information: