My PHTG changed to FONE now the balance is wrong

I need to move my PHTG (contract 1004130) to a conversion wallet, but my balance is displaying 7 decimals off.
Tronscan is showing it correctly. TSAJzu7kuqZmjE7w75iMyzQAz9wb57xGJe

1 Like

Hello @TheDa32 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

2 Likes

Transaction hash 98d4359c08da6ecb92b75687bbde059e4eb5fd8143d6ec450cfb9a4a33b09aba

Because of the change of Phoneum to Fone they set up an exchange wallet so I came to switch my PHTG to FONE but the decimal was left, seven digits, which would really hurt the conversion rate.

@TheDa32, Please try to add it as custom token. Here are the steps that you can do to manually add the token: How to Add a Custom Token

Token details:-
Network: Tron
Token standard: TRC10
Token ID: 1004130
Decimals: 2

1 Like

That did it👍 thank you. I had to manually add it to begin with, but I put 9 decimals instead of 2.

Great! Glad to know that. If you have further inquiries, feel free to message us. Stay SAFU!

1 Like