My safemars coins vanished within 10 to 15 mins

I have swapped BUSD to safemars on pancakeswap. The transaction went well. BSCscan showing a successful transaction. The no of coins shown in BSCscan is different from what appears in my wallet. I transferred around 123M coins which is shown in BSCscan. But 100M coins are missing in my wallet. Those coins were there when I swapped the coin. Suddenly after 10 to 15 mins those coins were gone. Following images show both BSCscan and the wallet.

1 Like

The issue is resolved.
Actually I reserved some of BUSD in the liquidity pool and that was my first experience with the liquidity pool.
Along with the BUSD that I reserved in the LP Safemars coins were also reserved. Those coins were transferred from my wallet to the liquidity pool. I thought that I only reserved my BUSD in the liquidity pool but a pair is reserved in the pool so my safemars/BUSD pair was reserved in the pool.
Sorry for any misunderstanding!

1 Like

same thing happened to me but no reply from support ? i have emailed them it seems like it was stolen but the coins seems to go back to safemoon

1 Like

My Issue was solved as I realized that I have stacked those coins in Pancake Swap to pride liquidity.
If you have done so you might want to check your Pancake liquidity center and you will be able to see your coins along with your other pair which you have stacked.

1 Like

Hello can you refresh your wallet to see if the coins are loading

1. List item