My smart chain BNB(BSC) assets stuck on trust wallet

I was received the BEP20 BNB into my trust wallet deposit address and transaction is completed
and success few days ago, but these BNB assets shown on a different smart chain BNB tab as attached photo

I click into this BNB wallet and try to withdraw the BEP20 BNB to BINANCE but disappeared.
is there anyone can help me on it ??

how do i post a new question? i can’t figure out how/where to post?
thank you in advance

Hi @KCHC,

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Smart Chain wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  3. Transaction hash or link

@andrewgitt, click this one

hi
i was swamped my bnb to smart chain about 1 month ago but i can’t swap that to any thing from the first day!!!

I am facing the same!! Does anyyone can find the solutions??

Please help :frowning:

Hi, we’re you able to find a solution in this? I tried to send to Biance but it doesn’t work !!! :frowning:

it’s definitely a fraud and the BNB never coming back due to anyone can write a smart contract and issue a coin as same BNB coin name, don’t trust any group claimed they are Binance on telegram or other social media , i am a truly victim and had losen my real BNB coin !