My TFUEL token is gone ! Help!

my tfuel token is gone. I use Trustwallet on a tablet. Today I logged in and noticed the transaction from 10/15/2020 that the entire TFUEL has been sent. I have a transaction number. I do not think this transaction belongs to me. Please help. I also installed wallet on another device and same problem.

2 Likes

Hello, i think that your wallet has been compromised! Someone has your passphrase and send your tokens to another wallet, so forget this wallet and create a new address with a new passphrase! Don’t use anymore the compromised one and if you have another tokens, transfer them to the new!

1 Like

Hello @maciek86sl,

Your recovery phrase is likely compromised. Sorry to hear about your recent experience. Please always take care of your recovery phrase as that is the key to your wallet. Learn more here: My Recovery Phrase Has Been Exposed!

1 Like

this is the worst wallet !!! how the hell took my seeds from the !!! fuckin peace of shit wallet !!!

Please be informed that we take security very seriously. Protecting your recovery phrase is your responsibility as a user as well. Read these two guides to learn more: 3 Steps to Protect your Crypto Wallet & Best Practices for Storing Your Recovery Phrase

2 Likes