My token Get approved but cant swap

Hey.
I have some shitcoins and i have had no prob buy and swap sell back to bnb. But now when approve mye coin it will not swap. The swap button stands grey.
I have tried to reinstall the app but this dident help.
Can i Get into the contract and manuelly approve the swap?
Need help here

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About” and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste )

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors, if any)

Can you please assist me Alan47 I have an issue with BNB I haven’t got any and need just a small amount to do anything with my funds in trust wallet

I try to put i my pictures but it comes up testvinner cant put in no media file

This is so irritating. Why have a folder for picture and when i add its say i cant add. Can someone please help how i put is the pictures

Transction hash

0xe2af0036635a03f71ffc72482e2468911751dc291c8936e5da59924efd1fb593

Used like 5 dollars on fee to Get approved. The fee is 0.09 each time.

@PaBaHa I have enabled it for for you, try to send again screenshot of the error you are facing.

1 Like

Still all the same, its Get approved but the swap button still stands grey. I have screenshot but cant pace it here

If u have an email i can send u the screenshot there? Because it will not Get in here

@PaBaHa read my message above and understand, I already allowed media sending for you. Now send the screenshots.

Transctions hash is right over here. Hope this will work. Thanks for the help

Im a scammet or whats up? They have a real contract with pancake, this should go ok or what? Value of coin still there

I need BnB to do this but I can’t transfer €50 for BnB which is the minimum. Please help

Yo? Did you find out of it? Cool if i got and answerd and relax a bit. Not much money but is it irritating it want work. I i need bnb for selling my other coins.

Still havent fixed this. If somebody can help i will pay in BNB. 0.1 BnB to the first that help me fix this

I am facing same situation. Looks the exact same as well. Hope you find a resolve

1 Like