My Token LOGO appearance in TRUST UI

Hello everyone) We just updated our Token info (GRIG Contract Address: 0xe245286c988ebf5099287749453cf19273436c04) but the logo has not shown up in the App. How to solve this problem?

1 Like

Have you already submitted the requirements specified here to add the token?
https://community.trustwallet.com/t/i-am-a-developer-and-i-want-to-contribute/184/4

2 Likes

Hello Andrew) (Hope I got your name right) No, we have not submitted the requirements yet because the level of complexity is bit over my head. Is it possible to get some help? We would really appreciate it. Thanks

Is the token already trading? I do not see it yet on Coinmarketcap or CoingGecko.

2 Likes

Hello
Etherscan updated the GRIG info, but your wallet did not. After talking with Etherscan team we were advised to contact Trust Support directly.
Bancor application in progress - will notify you immediately. Etherscan does not count. Coinmarketcap or CoingGecko accept Tokens after they are published at least on 1 exchange.
I have sent all the info you requested via email.
Please advice what else is needed.
Sincerely

1 Like

Please follow steps here GitHub - trustwallet/assets: A comprehensive, up-to-date collection of information about several thousands (!) of crypto tokens. to update your logo

1 Like