Transferred BNB to Binance never received

Me too let me know as well

1 Like

SAME RIGHT NOW…
I just sent my bitcoin over to my binance wallet and it’s still empty and it’s 0 on trust wallet now too!!

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Sent 50$ etheruem to my trust wallet but never got it

Hi @scotthomer, @Wheeler8789, @Thatone, and @coffeeguy101,

Please contact the customer support of Binance so they can assist you. Give them the transaction hash as well.

3 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Deposited erc usdt 130$ from twt to kucoin usdt erc, not yet credited

A post was split to a new topic: My transaction from binance to trust wallet went successful, but i don’t see my coins in trust wallet

I am running into the same problem. It may be related to the Memo field. Here is a screen shot of the transaction in my Trust Wallet and the Binance Block explorer. You can see the Memo field missing in the transaction but its in the Trust wallet transaction. I submitted a ticket Binance.

Well it wont let me upload the screen shots but the Memo is missing from the block chain transaction but it was put into the Trust Wallet transaction.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: I transfer 1 litecoin from my trustwallet to roqqu wallet and it’s missing for more than 48 hours now

Not sure what I was looking at but the Memo is there on the Blockchain. All addresses are correct. Still waiting on Binance support but this appears to be a Binance problem, not a Trust Wallet problem.

Yes me too, same thing happened to me! $420 worth on BNB I bought on coinflip 2 days ago and it’s not on my Binance wallet! I taught I was the only one going thru this problem. The memo field is correct on the blockchain transaction page which you can check yours too at… binance.mintscan .io . I’ve contacted binance and still no reply yet! Very frustrating since the market will soon go up and i will lose on my trades…

Well I have three tickets in with Binance and no response yet. This is 3K worth of BNB so I am annoyed. Something went wrong on their end…I can only hope BNB goes up in price while I wait.

Did you get this resolved? I just had the same problem

Happened to me as well, lost $2K worth of BNB. How did you all get these screenshots? I did not take any since I was assuming it’ll just work smoothly…silly me.

2 Likes

Same Thing is happening to me, missing 800$ worth, I have contacted Binance and they havent responded after around 5 days. Have you resolved the issue yet?

2 Likes

Did you swap it from BNB smart chain to BNB and then transferred to Binance?

And you also needed to fill Memo when sending to Binanace. You filled?

1 Like

6 posts were split to a new topic: Inquiry regarding swapping assets

me get history message but bnb not update in my trust wallet … need someone to help

I have also swapped 10$ worth of moontokens to BnB transaction was successful. Dollars deducted from moontokens but didint recieve in my bnb smart chain. Plz help!

Here is the transaction hash;
0x127eabeb54df19d64373f5bcdeb49db3d8af3e0298ba7c31565056536fa1f521

Exact same problem as everyone else I have 1k worth of BNB, did anyone get the issue resolved?