My transfer was never recieved by the other wallet

I tried transfer shiba bep29, 300k tokens to another wallet. The other wallet never recieved the transfer. Can you restore my shiba inu back to wallet and gas fee? Maybe change shiba inu bep 20 into shiba inu erc20 while you at it?

Hello @Markmorgan To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

I never recieved my 300k shiba in Bitmart wallet. Plus I still got charged as if it went through, but it didn’t.

@Markmorgan Please contact the customer support of Bitmart so they can assist you with the deposit issue.

I have a similar issue with the trust wallet - I sent Catecoin CATEv1 BEP20 i sent it across to swop to CateCoin and nothing.

Each time i check the old CATEv1 address on my trust wallet the price is still moving up and down with the market.

Can you help in anyway please