My tron is frozen for 1month

Hello guys
I have a problem with stake tron
1 month ago i try to stake my trons but it go to frozen and i cant unfreeze them

4 Likes

Hello @Soheils71
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)
  3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.

2 Likes

So do I. Should I do these steps too??? Its been two motnh since unstaking and.claim it

1 Like

Hello @afilrifak What do you have issues with?
You can send the information requested above .

I have same problem
I staked Trx and try to unfreeze now but I got this errore:
Transaction error
Contract validator error: invalid
Unfreeze_balance[4741357503]
App version: 7.31.4
TDGdWcJXoVS5J25dwBPqLxTn9d47WU74jf

Hello @Djmahabad
Please update your app to the recent version.’
If you still have that error after updating, please provide a screenshot of it.

The highest version available in Play Store is version 7.31.4 which is installed on my phone

@Djmahabad You can provide a screenshot of the error then.

i have the same issue too. my trx freeze and i dont know how to unfreze it. please someone help me

@Djmahabad Please open a support ticket on Discord:

Hello @sosro
Please provide your receiving address, app version and screenshots of the error.

@sosro You need more TRX as available balance to be able to unstake.

how many trx needed to unfreeze it? and if i want to stake again how many trx should be left to unstake it?

@sosro You could deposit a minimum of 50 TRX and try if that would work.

I staked 567 trons a month ago, unfortunately, I can’t withdraw either the profit or the principal of my trons, and it says that it has been frozen. How can I withdraw, please help.

@sirous Please read this:

how can i open How did yours open the freezer? I deposited a month ago, I can’t withdraw neither interest nor Tron