My trust wallet address changed after clear data what can i do

How to recover my trust wallet address after clear data, i was lost my coin address, what was before but now show the new address please help me to recover my old coin address…

1 Like

Hello @Ashraf1allen you have to import your wallet using recovery phrase to have full access of your wallet, here’s a guide: How to Import a Wallet via Recovery Phrase

I have 12 phrase and restart my wallet, but main problem is my coin address change, what can i do, please help me proper guide line, my btc address and tron address must be needed, other coin address not necessary right now

@Ashraf1allen If the addresses don’t contain your funds, there could be number of reasons:
1 This is a completely different wallet, make sure you imported the correct one.
2 You have restored the wrong recovery phrases. Every recovery phrase has its own unique Multi-Coin wallet addresses. You need to find the correct set of words to recover your wallet. We do not have a record of these recovery phrases.

No i did not put wrong phrase, it was saved and i did it correctly, Then the coin address changed, please tell me what can be done, sir…

1 Like

I have the same problem (Trust Wallet Address Changed…unable to access coins)

2 Likes

Please have you rectified your trust wallet that changed how did you do it I have same issue