My trust Wallet not responding

My trust wallet is not responding at all. I am not able to send money out. I am trying to revoke access to my contract address and nothing is responding. Please help what do I do ?

2 Likes

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

how do I recover my funds they are missing from account after apple updated my phone

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Thd link to the token withdrawn from my acct = https://bscscan.com/tx/0xea5c9275c59d75c0120650d543e5b8fa678cecf800bb03a50e668ed2fc1a2283

My bsc contact address = 0x6d3C7069dFFA0BA3A1eF6FA3ebab9368cB31E1A9

I have revoked all allowances that was laced on my account by hackers earlier Today…

Meanwhile my Seedify.fund token is not showing om bscscan.com but its displaying in my trust wallet, i have been trying to move it to other account but all effort was in vein…

Also my safemoon was hacked and withdrawn out of my wallet without my authorization (link above). Please kindly help me get it back… Thanks…
I have replied you through mail but you didn’t write back.

See attached file for your reference.

Sorry to hear about your recent experience. Here are the possible reasons:

1. You shared your 12 words (via phishing, social engineering, etc.);

2. You saved your 12 words in a very bad place;

3. Your device is corrupted with malware;

4. Someone had physical access to your device;

5. You entered your recovery phrase on a fake/clone app.

6. You transacted with a malicious DApp.

Unfortunately, confirmed transactions at blockchain are irreversible.

Please read and understand this:

https://community.trustwallet.com/t/my-recovery-phrase-has-been-exposed/22405

Learn more about how to protect your cryptos and new wallet:

Good day Alan, ive seen your messages about the safemoon crypto been taken from wallets, please can you have a look at my wallet thats had all it tokens taken, have sent several emails about this but no luck screen shots attached
Regards Michael
[email protected]

Please can you supply a email for the screenshots

Alan please I am battling the same issue.

I am trying to revoke access to my contract address but My trust wallet is not responding at all.
I created new wallets but when I try sending my tokens there my contract calls don’t go through.
Nothing is responding.

The only thing working is when I try to swap my busd to a new token but every time I do that the busd disappears and I don’t get the token and the transaction will not show on BSC scan.

Please help what do I do ?

Hello @Mee1

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Sorry I was told I can’t embed media to the message

1. Version 2.12

2. 0xaFCE0A58B78B2F180795DE3c21a072D3d813482f

3. First $438 went missing while I was converting from BNB to BUSD
    Tx
    0xb3c4bbb1d47a3b34ace1b0c32b2eed1446b656f7b3739073f277d0723938cbf1

After this BUSD worth $100 was sent to the wallet
Tx
0x406e7a4b249168afae962f5cf82e0807f02036b419dbea4bd5f5bd15a8d38be9

I bought $90 worth of RACA V2 with it The token never showed up. The BUSD was deducted. And the $10 balance also disappeared. And when I scanned my wallet there was no TX for this transactions on it.

1. Sorry I the app keeps telling me I cant take screenshot of my wallet.