My VET coin is missing from Trust wallet

Hello Sir-
Please help me, My VET coin is missing from Trust wallet. But transaction is successful.

Hello @AmolGund To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

Hello Sir/Madam,
Thank u for reply. Well, here is some requested data.
1 App Version= 5.37
2 Sender address= 0x397D7E15c3c9a7929C1b0b09f99a78Eb08503900
3 Receiver’s address= 0x65666D2141aEDa8EBF6D7eB3850752aD4e4dc6f0
4 Transaction hash= 0xb8cefa8cf56d8f9518eab11bde04397c3a76a8822a3bec665f12feb0909c1a57
Screenshot’s=

Tragedy is as follows= Tried to send VeChain [ VET ] from Trust wallet to Trust wallet but another Vet address of vet in TW. Transaction is successful but i haven’t received crypto yet, on destination crypto id. BSCSCAN indicate there is crypto on new id but not in TW.
What we do now?

@AmolGund your tokens didn’t reflected because you sent VET BEP20 to your native VET address.

To recover your funds; Please follow this guide:

https://community.trustwallet.com/t/how-to-recover-funds-sent-to-a-wrong-public-address/145

Select ETH in the coin part, then select the BIP32 option under Derivation Path, Client “Custom derivation path” .
*Enter the following values for BIP32 Derivation Path m/44'/818'/0'/0

and continue with Step 4.

After getting the private key, open the Trust Wallet app > settings > wallets > + button on the top right corner > i already have a wallet > BSC > import the private key

1 Like

This is quite cumbersome task, Mate. Can u make it easy???

@AmolGund unfortunately, that’s the only way to recover your funds. You have to do it yourself as it involves your wallet recovery phrase. Never share it with anyone as it will lead to wallet compromise.

I can understand ur concern , Sir. I’ll give u My wallet key/Phrase. Please recover it for me. I don’t have enough computer knowledge to do so.

@AmolGund don’t do that, I provided you a step by step how to recover. Follow the steps you’ll be able to recover. Don’t share your wallet recovery phrase.