My wallet is broken! Help

my wallet is broken!
Yesterday a scammer withdrawal my tokens BNB and BUSD
Can I change mnemo-fraze???
Please halp/
Bellow scrin from Bscan:
https://bscscan.com/tx/0x9fd5404fbe8de2c70e447a4def6d06008028c631d6ef5bc56fa2e1a5555b867d

2 Likes

Hi @tres71,

Sorry to hear about your recent experience. If you got unauthorized transactions, here are the possible reasons:

1. You shared your 12 words (via phishing, social engineering, etc.);
  2. You saved your 12 words in a very bad place;
  3. Your device is corrupted with malware;
  4. Someone has had physical access to your device.

Unfortunately, there’s nothing we can do about it. Confirmed transactions at blockchain are irreversible.

Further details here:

1 Like

Thanks.
Can I change ore recovery my Phrase ?

1 Like

Sorry, but, the recovery cannot be changed. It is directly linked to your wallet. You need to create a new wallet in order to generate a fresh recovery phrase.

1 Like

And one more question please.
9-th january I staked KAVA, but after 21 days token did not back to my trust wallet.
How i can receive back my KAVA tokens?
I thought after 21 days the coins returned automatically and at no extra cost.
if I click on the button UNSTAKE , VALIDATOR Openstske.net ask charge 0.01 KAVA.
Then i send message in https://openstake.net , they dont replay and the message appears:

Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your.
What can i do?

1 Like

You have to unstake the KAVA tokens manually. The 0.01 KAVA is a network fee as required by the KAVA blockchain.

Here’s the unstaking guide:

1 Like

You wrote: The unstaking of your tokens will take a full 21 days before they become available.
so I won’t be able to use them for 21 days?
Why??? so they will keep the tokens for free for 21 days?
where did these rules come from?
it wasn’t written about.
I need my assets right now!!!

1 Like

Yes, the unstacking period for KAVA is 21 days. You won’t have access to them during this period. For now, all you can do is wait.

1 Like

It’s a rule set by the KAVA blockchain, not by Trust Wallet. You have to wait for the unstaking period to be finished so that you can use your assets. You can keep track of the remaining days by entering your KAVA wallet address here: Interchain Explorer by Cosmostation

1 Like

Thanks for response.
Please, tell me link where I can mine KAVA tokens?

1 Like

KAVA tokens cannot be mined. You can only stake those in order to earn more tokens.

Here’s a guide:

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Missing REEF tokens