My wallet is suddenly showing a zero balance!

My wallet was fine and then I refreshed it and it was zero. I already re-imported the wallet and it still shows zero. Please help!

4 Likes

A mi me ocurrió igual, desaparecieron mis cripto, la manera que aparecieron de nuevo, añadí de nuevo el contrato, en la opción “Añadir tike personalizado” lo cerré y al entrar de nuevo vi que estaba todo mi saldo. Suerte

Thank you, Jesus!!! Tokens back in wallet!!! Ty! Ty! Ty!!! Hoping to start my own business with some of them, so I was understandably freaked!

Same situation here… 1/3 of my portfolio is gone. I see some transfer I did not initiate and have a ticket which I have provided what the Trust support asked for but still all my ETH and SHIB are gone.

Hi, good afternoon, am a user of Trust wallet I don’t normally do transaction on it but I use it to receive coins and token, and I check it everyday, but, today I got there only to find out my ETH, and all of my tokens are missing please I need a solution to this ASAP

1 Like

ETH nodes were temporarily out of sync. There were issues with seeing and sending/receiving ETH and ERC20 tokens.

Issue has been fixed.

If you still can’t see your tokens, re-import your wallet: How to Re-Import your Walletonveniences

Thank you and sorry for the inconveniences.