My XRP moved as soon as I loaded

Help, have I been hacked??

My wallet is empty, happened overnight? I hear XRP loaded and now it’s gone and recovery works but does not our my coins back.

Can someone help please?

Marc

Hello @Rackett62 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1. 1.30.25
  2. There is nothing in my wallet
  3. These are the transactions I sent to my wallet:

The address I sent to is for both transactions is below:

rU8C3vis7ZyHE6ciXrTMigwtfQdJhgEWH

1. I created a new wallet with Tust Wallet. I purchased some BTT via MoonPay, these never arrived.
    I then purchased 2 lots of XRP via crypto.com, they both arrived in my wallet.
    Next day that had completely gone.
    I tied to reactivate my wallet using my secret phrases, this seemed to work, but wallet still empty.

2. Nothing to see really but screenshot below:

This is crazy, please help!

Marc

Sorry to hear about your recent experience. Here are the possible reasons for funds unauthorized transactions:

1. You shared your 12 words (via phishing, social engineering, etc.);

2. You saved your 12 words in a very bad place;

3. Your device is corrupted with malware;

4. Someone had physical access to your device;

5. You entered your recovery phrase on a fake/clone app.

6. You transacted with a malicious DApp.

Unfortunately, confirmed transactions at blockchain are irreversible.

Please read and understand this:

https://community.trustwallet.com/t/my-recovery-phrase-has-been-exposed/22405

Learn more about how to protect your cryptos and new wallet:

My wallet shows transactions in but not out, why is the balance 0?

Excuse me???

What transactions? Trust Wallet can not just say that a user wakes up in the morning and voila all funds are gone it was a rogue transaction??? Do you have a copy of the transactions?

Please can someone from Trust Wallet contact me privately to discuss this ASAP or I will go to the Police and I will put the story on every one of my social media accounts!!

I never left the house, I did not put my words on bad place, I do not have malware!! It happened in less than 12 hours!!

Come back to me ASAP
Marc

@Rackett62 transaction history for sending assets is currently not displaying but you can check on explorer. Here’s transaction: XRP Ledger Explorer - XRPSCAN
Your XRP transferred to another wallet.

Why have you deleted my posts?

You must tell all users that Trust wallet is NOT SAFE!!

I only use my phone, did not share my phrases!!

I will no go the police and will post on social media

@Rackett62 which post are you referring to?
All conversations are here in this thread I didn’t delete any.

Thank you I can see them now.

I hope that some one from trust Wallet will contact me privately to explain exactly how my XRP have been transferred out of my wallet?

Still no response from Trust Wallet!

I would like someone to help me please

Hello @Rackett62 I already replied on your issue and give you all possible reasons on how they are transferred out. Follow this thread from the beginning for reference.

You are not answering my questions. How can it be transferred out in 12 hours with all security taken? Trust Wallet is meant to be secure? Can you investigate where this was transferred to?

@Rackett62 trust wallet is decentralized non-custodial wallet which means you are responsible for your 12 words recovery phrase security, we have no access to any wallet created in Trust Wallet. We can’t track or revert any transaction.

I still have not heard back from anyone regarding this theft of XRP.

The OUT transaction is still not showing in my wallet, does this mean the thief stole it without using my wallet?

Why are you not helping me with this?